View Single Post
cheerfuldom 10:55 AM 11-02-2013
Originally Posted by My3cents:
an interview once

Parent- What do you serve for meals that are healthy?

Me- I went on and on and on

Me- Then I thought maybe I should ask what the child likes, feel the parent out a little bit. So I asked if the child had any allergies and what the child likes to eat at home for meals?

Parent- Raimon noodles, french fries, nuggets, fruit loops and some other off the wall food that you wouldn't feed a six month old. Then parent goes on to tell me and go ahead and let that diaper fill right up because they are expensive and can't afford them

I did have one parent ask me to make sure her son used two fewer diapers a day. I was confused and asked her if she wanted me to leave him in a wet or soiled diaper in order for her to save money. she said no, change him if he needs it, just make sure he goes fewer times during the day. what the what?!?! I guess she thought I was some sort of baby magician and can control their bodily functions. Needless to say, she was strange and got termed down the road. She didnt feel that her son should be reprimanded for aggressive behavior because he was just snuggling in a different way than the other kids. the other kids should learn that he was just trying to snuggle. she was termed when her snuggler jumped on my daughter and close fist punched her in the back until I had to physically rip him off her. He was only a year old!!!