View Single Post
Jewels 07:00 PM 09-15-2010
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Lol I totally agree with you there. I also spank my 5yo but not during DC hours and yes I live in CA. It's amazing to me that we have come to a point in this country where you can get arrested for terrorism for spanking a misbehaving child on a plane . I choose not to spank my child during daycare hours because you never know when you'll get a parent that goes bonkers on you for whatever reason and calls licensing on you or CPS for spanking, even your own child. It's just the hassle of the investigation that I begrudge. I believe that if a parent wants to spank their child then thats up to them and it's my choice to spank my own child just like I believe that if a woman wants to get an abortion it's up to that woman even if I would never do it and don't agree with abortion. This is America people.
YEs I agree with this, Not during daycare hours is best, But like I said one time I swatted my son during daycarte hours, but he was in his room going down for nap, and was kicking me, and he got a swat, but I knew no other kids would know about it, cause he would be in his room for 2 hours, but I know all of my daycare parents have swatted their own kids butts, and in conversations, They know I have swatted my sons butt before also. But I dont ever want a kid going home saying anything about me spanking, that would make me scared of a complaint or something,. your situations sucks, and I feel for you.