View Single Post
BrynleeJean 01:52 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
What kind of info are you needing to have included on a drop in contract?

For me, drop in's simply need to pay in advance (AT drop off) and I need some basic child info (state required for any child in care) and the parents contact info.

I don't need any other type of "contract" or agreement for them. If their child is an easy child to have as a drop in, I'd entertain the idea of having them again. If the child was horrid, then I wouldn't have space available when they called the next time.

If you are referring to families that use less than 3 days a week (I require 3 days/week min.) on a regular basis, I just give them the same contract and policy handbook as the others. Their rate is much higher but availability is not always an option so that part is the only part different than regular contracted families.

I guess this seems right. I guess I’d just never thought about it? This family uses me often for drop in and I don’t have a payment contract for this type of abnormal schedule.
They sign and fill out all other paperwork the same but the payment contract doesn’t fit right becauses it’s a one and done.
Thanks