View Single Post
JJPlaycare 11:35 AM 08-17-2010
I feel like my 5 year old who will be turning 6 in December and starting Kindergarten is really 5 going on 6 MONTHS! She has been sooooooo testy it is driving me crazy, she is throwing temper tantrums like no other this week and really I am going to send her to Kindergarten! I know she won't act like this there, but good grief she is driving me bonkers! She is so sassy about everything all the little things, she just can't seem to let them go! If it isn't her way at daycare it is a kicking, screaming tantrum! I just put her in her room and let her throw it! I have never let her get away with behavior like this, so I am not sure why all of a sudden she thinks her attitude, sassyness baby behavior is going to get her anything now!!

My 3 year old who is going to be 4 in Jan is doing the same thing! She has been potty trained since before she was 2 so well over a year and suddenly she doesn't want to go potty by herself, she needs me in there with her and she acts like she can't pull up her pants or wipe herself, it has been like battle royal around here with these two! I obviously cannot drop everything during daycare to go assist her everytime she needs to use the potty!

I thought they were needing my attention so I have been giving them my one on one each evening, but I am getting so irritated with their behavior! I am going to resort to no fun things or extra attention because their behavior isn't getting any better with the added attention, it is like they don't even care or know any different!

Maybe it is me and I am running out of patients with them, just seems like they both are getting at me and not doing things they use to do and acting like babies, it is seriously driving me crazy!!