View Single Post
littlelionspreschool 04:30 AM 02-27-2015
I just feel bad because I know it's not in the best interest of the child to be terminated. This is her only stability, but I just can't handle dealing with the parents any more. I have had to be on the phone with the CDC, nurse hotline, Dept of Human Services, Dept of Health, etc. trying to figure out how I can get the answers on medical issues that the mother is withholding. Her and her child have some illness and all I know about it is some of the symptoms and that it is very contagious. Mom won't say what it is and won't let the Dad take the kid either. There is a lot of custody issues with this family that we have been put in the middle of, so the medical and custody issues would be my reason for having to terminate. I mean, the emotional stress has started to affect my ability to teach and care for the other kids. In the back of my mind I'm constantly wondering if one of the parents is going to show up, call, of text with more issues for me to have to deal with. I don't like being the middle man in this situation!