View Single Post
Gemma 08:51 AM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Ariana:
I feel really guilty BUT I am loving life right now The pandemic is scary as hell and I worry and cry about it on ocassion (so many deaths ) but I am loving how simple life has gotten for us. I am off and can tend to the kids, make lovely dinners, plan a garden and I feel much less day to day stress. There is still the stress of this crappy situation but dealing with parents day in and day out was definitely affecting my mental health. Now I feel like I am on an extended vacation with ZERO expectations to do or go anywhere. It is a weird sort of bliss.

I don’t think I will be opening back up once this is over. Don’t want to give this up. Also not one parent has asked how I am doing since I closed 3 weeks ago so pretty sure they couldn’t care less about me! Lol
I know what you mean!
I'm still open with 1-3 kids of essential workers, but even the days with 3 kids I don't work any way near what I used to, and I'm really liking this down time...it is giving us a chance to spend time together and work in the yard .. I can't help but feeling a bit guilty for being happy