View Single Post
Kabob 01:06 PM 10-17-2014
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Well I know they intend to hunt me down so I am prepared BUT I have an attorney now and their real names, addresses, phone numbers, and enough members in their group to get screen shots of any public posts. We will deal with them legally immediately this time.

I also have had my videos reviewed by a child abuse expert (court certified state expert) so I have the proper documentation I need to begin the legal proceedings in their States. One is in Maryland and one in New Mexico. The one in New Mexico has made the most specific threat. We have been working with the Department of Human Services in that State regarding her claim she is affiliated with them. (She is not.) We will pursue her association not her personally as she is representing them in her accusations of abuse. Better to go after the association financially speaking.

They got one attack free. The next one is on them.
Glad to hear you have a plan although I am sorry that you are going through this.

I shouldn't be surprised that you have this situation seemingly under control. I mean, if you can handle a group of toddlers, then a couple of adults throwing a fit should be a cakewalk.