Thread: Late Drop Off..
View Single Post
Cat Herder 06:51 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I am always on time with my baby to daycare and today I was 2 min late!! And the daycare made a big stink out of it. Things happen and I even called way ahead of time to let them know I was running late. As a parent that pays a lot of money for daycare and the one time I am 2 min late dropping off my son and they almost deny him entrance is a dang SHAME!! your getting paid a lot money for these kids and I haven’t been late not one time! So I personally think that daycare workers need to chill as long as it isn’t more then 5 min! Life happens sometimes and if parents have to pay 300 or more a WEEK let us be late a few stupid minutes once a bluemoon! And don’t get your undies in a wad over it.
As a daycare owner I think parents should follow the policies of the contract they sign. If they cannot, they should find another daycare with policies that meet their needs. I will gladly get my "lot of money" from another parent who respects and follows my policy's. You are 100% replaceable and 100% unoriginal.

Good luck in your search for care that meets your families needs.