Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:00 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Media Release...

MEDIA RELEASE ( along with picture!) I'm excited and nervous, a reporter will be coming here to interview and take some pictures of me and the kids to put this in the business section of the paper!

LOCAL PROVIDER RECEIVES NATIONAL ACCREDITATION
National Association for Family Child Care Awards Accreditation to Amber Mueller

(Salt Lake City, UT) – Amber Mueller, owner of Lil’ Rugrats, a family child care business in Kenosha, Wisconsin, has recently been awarded a National Accreditation from the National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC). Mueller was excited about the challenge of meeting the qualifications for an accreditation saying “I wanted to show my commitment to children and their families. I want to go above and beyond for the children and this was a great step.”

Mueller has been providing care in her home for 10 years. She serves children ages birth through 4 years of age, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday and participates in the USDA Adult & Child Food Program. She offers field trips, transportation, art curriculum, Spanish and Sign Language instruction.

NAFCC offers accreditation to providers across the country, aiding them in raising their standards of quality care and gaining them the respect and recognition they deserve for their commitment to quality and children. With the accreditation, Lil’ Rugrats earns a 5 Star rating in YoungStar, the state’s quality rating and improvement system.

The city of Kenosha benefits from accreditation as it is an indicator that quality care is available for parents in this community. Children benefit from accreditation as it indicates they will be cared for in a safe, nurturing environment and that their educational needs will be met. Mueller said, “We strive to give children the love, knowledge and understanding to grow and learn and have fun!”

In addition to NAFCC, Mueller is a member of the Wisconsin Early Childhood Association and the UW Whitewater ECE4U Program. She also participates in the TEACH/REWARD program and is on the Wisconsin Registry.

For more information about NAFCC, receiving an accreditation or finding an accredited provider, visit www.nafcc.org.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:03 AM
Daycare.com Member

WTG!!! Wooohoooo!!! Just think of all the new business it will gain you as well.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:16 AM

Well done! I bet your phone will be ringing off the hook with people looking for care now!
Old 11-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Wow!! Good for you!! That is awesome!!
Old 11-23-2011, 08:49 AM

That's awesome- all your hard work is paying off
Old 11-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Daycare.com Member

That is awesome, congrats!
Old 11-23-2011, 10:14 AM

Wonderful, Amber. Congratulations again from the other side of the state (New Lisbon).
Old 11-23-2011, 10:34 AM

Yippee !!!! So proud of you!!!!!!!! Doing the happy day to you dance!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2011, 10:39 AM
Daycare.com Member

Congratulations!! That's amazing!
Old 11-23-2011, 05:18 PM

Congrates Amber!! How Wonderful to get this!! Your phone is going to be ringing off the hook!!!
Old 11-23-2011, 07:11 PM
Family Childcare Home

Yay for you!! That's great!!
Old 11-26-2011, 05:33 PM

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Acts 13:22
Old 11-26-2011, 09:43 PM

That is really great! Congratulations!

Tags
advertising, awarding, nafcc, positive