Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Daycare for the Obamas!

Well, I was almost the home daycare of choice for the Obama girls.

Well, at least that was my dream... LOL!!! Last night I had a LONG dream that went on and on and on all about Barrak and Michelle Obama interviewing with me to send Sasha and Malia to me for home daycare! That's right, in my dream I was in the white house with the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and the FIRST LADY talking about my contract! ROFL!

I was even thinking in the dream, why don't they just get a nanny? Their girls are a little old for my group... ROFL!

In the end, they decided that he would only pay me zero dollars and no one could know that they were slumming it by sending their girls to home daycare, and since I would not take zero payment, he decided to allocate the money to building himself a tennis court.

Seriously? Weirdest dream ever and shows just how much daycare has taken over my life! Oh, and I am not an Obama fan, so even weirder!
Old 10-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

I'm tagging this thread under "politics vs childcare needs" and "funny".
Old 10-22-2012, 05:05 PM
Daycare.com Member

OMG...that is hilarious!! Love it!
Old 10-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Daycare.com Member

So funny!
Old 10-23-2012, 04:53 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Oh my! I think you've been watching too many debates!

I personally can't wait until the Election is over. Everything is so saturated in politics right now - even your dreams!
Old 10-23-2012, 06:28 AM
Daycare.com Member

Haha, I haven't even watched any debates! It's all those stinkin' slander campaign commercials!
Old 10-24-2012, 05:33 AM
New Daycare.com Member

What a dream.. ROFL

Tags
funny, political views, politics vs childcare needs