Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Forms - Uploads

Forms - Uploads Sample forms that members upload so that others can use. Note: Please do not upload copyrighted material. Original Content only.

Old 06-26-2014, 07:29 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Does Anyone Having A Closing/Withrawal Form?

I am closing next week but my first kiddo is making tomorrow her last day. Does anyone have a form or good wording for something they can sign saying they received all of their belongings, tax form and refund check?

IM kind of a mess right now and cant for the life of me come up with something. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 06-26-2014, 07:44 AM
Daycare.com Member

Does daycarelady.com have anything?
Old 06-26-2014, 08:01 AM
Daycare.com Member

I couldn't find anything, term notice doesn't really fit and that's all I found.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:08 AM

Here's mine

Last edited by Blackcat31; 10-12-2014 at 07:54 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:31 AM
Daycare.com Member

Awesome thanks
Old 06-26-2014, 12:29 PM
Daycare.com Member

Blackcat, did you create that form? It's great! It never occurred to me to have parents sign something stating that they'd received all of their personal belongings. May I use it as a basis for my own form?
Old 06-26-2014, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo View Post
Blackcat, did you create that form? It's great! It never occurred to me to have parents sign something stating that they'd received all of their personal belongings. May I use it as a basis for my own form?
Yes I did...I found myself having families leave and then say they forgot to get this or that. Had one DCM leave once due to my hours not working for her new job. She called me when her hours changed a second time but I didn't want to enroll her again (she was kind of a PITA) and so she decides to call my licensor and make up some complaints...nevermind that she hadn't been in care for almost a year...The form eliminated that possibility.

I also WANT to know why parents are leaving if it isn't due to a move, aging out or something they can't help...kwim?

Of course, you may use anything I have for your own use....YOU have been MORE than helpful for me

....which by-the-way, I am *almost* done working on and will have the final project completed within the next 2 weeks and will have you look it over before I hit publish it.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:34 PM
Family Childcare Provider

I just typed something up quickly when I termed someone and said "this serves as a notice that childcare for ____ will end on _____ and all personal items have been returned" because I was in a big hurry! I made a copy of the notice with the copy of my check for her prepaid fees. I have since changed my contract to avoid that in the future but I just wanted to get rid of her.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:04 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
Yes I did...I found myself having families leave and then say they forgot to get this or that. Had one DCM leave once due to my hours not working for her new job. She called me when her hours changed a second time but I didn't want to enroll her again (she was kind of a PITA) and so she decides to call my licensor and make up some complaints...nevermind that she hadn't been in care for almost a year...The form eliminated that possibility.

I also WANT to know why parents are leaving if it isn't due to a move, aging out or something they can't help...kwim?

Of course, you may use anything I have for your own use....YOU have been MORE than helpful for me

....which by-the-way, I am *almost* done working on and will have the final project completed within the next 2 weeks and will have you look it over before I hit publish it.
Woo hoo - I can't wait to see it! BTW, I've been working on my site recently and have moved a couple of links, consolidated/deleted pages, etc. So don't think you're going crazy if things aren't where you think they should be.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo View Post
Woo hoo - I can't wait to see it! BTW, I've been working on my site recently and have moved a couple of links, consolidated/deleted pages, etc. So don't think you're going crazy if things aren't where you think they should be.
I did notice!
... And did question my memory for a bit but then I saw the copyright date changed from 2013 to 2014 and realized you updated! It looks great!!

Tags
forms, withdraw form, withdrawal form, withdrawing from care