Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 11:54 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Tasha!!!!!

Check in deary. You have many wondering about you.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:01 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laundrymom View Post
Check in deary. You have many wondering about you.
Have you tried messaging her?

I know some of the members don’t visit or comment daily.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:07 PM
Daycare.com Member

I wish we could send her an email!
Old 03-22-2016, 12:09 PM
Daycare.com Member

Okay, I sent an email through her user. If it is one she checks daily hopefully she will check in!
Old 03-22-2016, 12:10 PM

She was logged in all day yesterday until 10:20ish or so at night so she came to log off... but no reply.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
She was logged in all day yesterday until 10:20ish or so at night so she came to log off... but no reply.
I stay logged in all the time. If I restart the computer or close my browser it logs me off. Could be that.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriftylady View Post
I stay logged in all the time. If I restart the computer or close my browser it logs me off. Could be that.
I wasn't making any assumptions in regards to her actions; just stating what I knew.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Same here.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:31 PM
Daycare.com Member

I had been reading my husbands the posts in the thread as they were happening and he keeps asking if we've heard from TAsha. He's worried about her too!
Old 03-22-2016, 12:37 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo View Post
I had been reading my husbands the posts in the thread as they were happening and he keeps asking if we've heard from TAsha. He's worried about her too!
Wow you can handle more than one? I thought one was to much work! LOL.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:49 PM
Mandy

Smile

Tasha, this message is for you from me and your friends . I had been following your other post, and I agree with the others that you are doing the right thing. All of us are sending good vibes and prayers your way and we want you to know that we love you and support you . Know that even if the mum was clueless, she chose her behavior. In psychology, I learned that all of us are responsible for our actions. She has to take responsibility for hers. All you can do is know that you are choosing the right actions in dealing with her. If you are feeling bad, all of us here have your back and even if you are fine, we still have your back . I dont mean to sound creepy, but as a long time reader, I admire how all of you are there for each other. I dub this forum as a second family . No matter what happens, you guys have each other, and that is a beautiful thing to see .

Tasha, big hugs and tons of good vibes are sent your way xx

With love,
Mandy
Old 03-22-2016, 01:04 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Wow you can handle more than one? I thought one was to much work! LOL.
Hahahahaha! Oh Lord, no 1 is all I can handle and most days I can't even handle him! Too funny!
Old 03-22-2016, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Tasha, this message is for you from me and your friends . I had been following your other post, and I agree with the others that you are doing the right thing. All of us are sending good vibes and prayers your way and we want you to know that we love you and support you . Know that even if the mum was clueless, she chose her behavior. In psychology, I learned that all of us are responsible for our actions. She has to take responsibility for hers. All you can do is know that you are choosing the right actions in dealing with her. If you are feeling bad, all of us here have your back and even if you are fine, we still have your back . I dont mean to sound creepy, but as a long time reader, I admire how all of you are there for each other. I dub this forum as a second family . No matter what happens, you guys have each other, and that is a beautiful thing to see .

Tasha, big hugs and tons of good vibes are sent your way xx

With love,
Mandy

How you are treated = their karma
How you react = your karma
Old 03-22-2016, 01:50 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Maybe she just needed time to decompress. There were some not so nice posts on there and given the whole situation, I personally, would be very overwhelmed. We're all here for you, Tasha!
Old 03-22-2016, 02:31 PM
Daycare.com Member

Yes Tasha we are here for you and just want to know you are doing well. I will continue to pray for you and update us when you can!
Old 03-22-2016, 02:37 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinWrangler View Post
Maybe she just needed time to decompress. There were some not so nice posts on there and given the whole situation, I personally, would be very overwhelmed. We're all here for you, Tasha!
I hope that's what it is. Sometimes when a situation evolves so much, it takes our whole world over. To function again, we need to back away from it all.

Old 03-22-2016, 02:51 PM
Daycare.com Member

I wonder if the DCM was in fact on that board and Tasha got in hot water over it

That's my worst fear!
Old 03-22-2016, 03:36 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujube835 View Post
I wonder if the DCM was in fact on that board and Tasha got in hot water over it

That's my worst fear!
But the only thing that could happen is DCM gets really angry about it. Tasha didn't DO anything wrong, right? No names or locations were given.
Old 03-22-2016, 03:56 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowGirl View Post
But the only thing that could happen is DCM gets really angry about it. Tasha didn't DO anything wrong, right? No names or locations were given.
This. She gave no personal info so other than being angry, which she probably already was over being told no, there isn't anything.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
I really do think a good part of this "event" was either made up or exaggerated and now that Tasha was called out, she knows she has to have an elaborate story (real or fake). I also think the mother found out she was being talked about. Like I said, I think she was painted to be the big bad wolf. I think Tasha and/or licensing was called. Basically, if something happened Tasha knows the mother will checking the Is for dots and Ts for crosses if she recounts any thing on ward. I will say I am not the mother. You know, though, guys we always have to be careful when we post. Giving the timing and specific nature of our jobs, we're only ONE detail away from outing ourselves from people we know/clients. It's not like we can say like millions of others "My coworker is a really jerk. He snuck into my cubicle and ate my lunch". That could be anyone.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:43 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I really do think a good part of this "event" was either made up or exaggerated and now that Tasha was called out, she knows she has to have an elaborate story (real or fake). I also think the mother found out she was being talked about. Like I said, I think she was painted to be the big bad wolf. I think Tasha and/or licensing was called. Basically, if something happened Tasha knows the mother will checking the Is for dots and Ts for crosses if she recounts any thing on ward. I will say I am not the mother. You know, though, guys we always have to be careful when we post. Giving the timing and specific nature of our jobs, we're only ONE detail away from outing ourselves from people we know/clients. It's not like we can say like millions of others "My coworker is a really jerk. He snuck into my cubicle and ate my lunch". That could be anyone.
Oh I bet you are Tasha's DCM. I would have termed you too!
Old 03-22-2016, 04:49 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
I don't know why you would think her story is made up. For those of us in childcare a parent that is very early and also late are sometimes a daily occurence. It's not like she had a story that was so outlandish. I also don't think she said anything wrong. This is a daycare forum where we compare notes, complain about our day. If the parent doesn't like it, oh well. They should be an hour and a half early or late.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I don't know why you would think her story is made up. For those of us in childcare a parent that is very early and also late are sometimes a daily occurence. It's not like she had a story that was so outlandish. I also don't think she said anything wrong. This is a daycare forum where we compare notes, complain about our day. If the parent doesn't like it, oh well. They should be an hour and a half early or late.
I am a provider and was a teacher. I've dealt with parents. My husband has a more traditional job. I know how detail specific our work is in regards to privacy. I never took the mom's side. However, I notice the "event" Tasha was telling was sorta "wah wah wah. Whatca gonna do?" then it turned into psycho crazy mom who is going to come to her house on Monday and like wreck the place. I just don't get how if the mom was going to harm her or her property, why she wouldn't have done it Friday? I think the OP was annoyed by some rude behavior. Like all of us, she made the story more interesting. Now, the DCM is going to bother or something. When I tell my DH I was hit on. It was by some guy who's ok. I'll say "Oh, he looked like Johnny Depp". I think the mom sent her the snotty email. Maybe called once. I don't believe she called all weekend.

Tasha has her location in her posts and supposedly the email is word for word. If the mom was Googling daycares, she could have found this. The info Tasha has posted is identifying. Second, if she is not being honest, the mom can say she slandering her character.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:04 PM

Quote:
I am a provider and was a teacher. I've dealt with parents. My husband has a more traditional job. I know how detail specific our work is in regards to privacy. I never took the mom's side. However, I notice the "event" Tasha was telling was sorta "wah wah wah. Whatca gonna do?" then it turned into psycho crazy mom who is going to come to her house on Monday and like wreck the place. I just don't get how if the mom was going to harm her or her property, why she wouldn't have done it Friday? I think the OP was annoyed by some rude behavior. Like all of us, she made the story more interesting. Now, the DCM is going to bother or something. When I tell my DH I was hit on. It was by some guy who's ok. I'll say "Oh, he looked like Johnny Depp". I think the mom sent her the snotty email. Maybe called once. I don't believe she called all weekend.

Tasha has her location in her posts and supposedly the email is word for word. If the mom was Googling daycares, she could have found this. The info Tasha has posted is identifying. Second, if she is not being honest, the mom can say she slandering her character.
Did you actually read her posts? It seems like you didn't at all!! Other people were telling her not to open her door etc just in case the mom turned psycho. It wasn't Tasha. Slander? Of what? Her good name in the community because of an anonymous forum post? So ridiculous.

Maybe Tasha suffers from a multiple personality disorder and she was Tasha and the other unregistrered posters. We could speculate all day. The bottom line is that this is a forum so we respond to specific posts, not speculation on what is going on behind the scenes.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:09 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:

Maybe you want to be a doormat and let people show up whenever they please and set your hours for you. Most of us don't do that. For a teacher and daycare provider you sure are quick to call someone names. Calling someone a liar is worse than what Tasha did here. She didn't call the mom any names at all. And those of us who told her not to open her door have had experiences that made us tell her that. Did you not read the thread right here on this forum today where the mom attacked a principal over being told her sick child couldn't come to school? Princess mommies like you must be don't like being told NO. And sometimes they behave badly. When they do you don't keep giving them chances to behave just as bad or worse.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:11 PM
Daycare.com Member

Don't feed it.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:12 PM
Mandy

Exclamation

Instead of speculation, we got to look at the facts. Bottom line, the mother did not respect Tasha. She brought her kid early, then arrived late, and continued to give her attitude. Tasha did the right thing and came on here to ask for advice. She should be able to do that because last time I checked, this is the place for all providers to come on here and ask for advice. To me, slander is if you call others really horrible names. Nowhere in her posts did I see Tasha do this.

All we can do now is continue to pray for Tasha's safety.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:14 PM
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by midaycare View Post
Don't feed it.
You my friend are so right . I saw your post after I sent mine in. Im not sure how to delete posts now but I am hoping your friend is ok xx
Old 03-22-2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariana View Post
Did you actually read her posts? It seems like you didn't at all!! Other people were telling her not to open her door etc just in case the mom turned psycho. It wasn't Tasha. Slander? Of what? Her good name in the community because of an anonymous forum post? So ridiculous.

Maybe Tasha suffers from a multiple personality disorder and she was Tasha and the other unregistrered posters. We could speculate all day. The bottom line is that this is a forum so we respond to specific posts, not speculation on what is going on behind the scenes.
I'm just saying from a certain point, the events as told by the OP gave me a feeling that something was off. Now, she's not posting. I'm pretty sure if things ended with DCM acting crazy Tasha would jump on the computer to tell us. She was logged in all day yesterday. She was online. It just seemed Tasha was glued to the thread. Now, nothing. If something happened, I will apologize. It just seems like something isn't adding up here. I'm the only questioning it and everyone is following the OP. I'm not some weirdo with no friends. Friendship and loyalty are important, but friends sometimes aren't 100% truthful. I've just gotten and am getting the boy who cried wolf vibes. Where's the wolf?
Old 03-22-2016, 05:16 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Instead of speculation, we got to look at the facts. Bottom line, the mother did not respect Tasha. She brought her kid early, then arrived late, and continued to give her attitude. Tasha did the right thing and came on here to ask for advice. She should be able to do that because last time I checked, this is the place for all providers to come on here and ask for advice. To me, slander is if you call others really horrible names. Nowhere in her posts did I see Tasha do this.

Exactly. I went back and re-read only Tashas posts (I had nothing else to do when I ate my lasagna lol) and nowhere did she slander anyone. In fact in 2 different posts, she said that she didn't believe the woman to be a bad person and also that she didn't think she was evil. So "unregistered" has no merit.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:18 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Exactly. I went back and re-read only Tashas posts (I had nothing else to do when I ate my lasagna lol) and nowhere did she slander anyone. In fact in 2 different posts, she said that she didn't believe the woman to be a bad person and also that she didn't think she was evil. So "unregistered" has no merit.
Yep and just because she was "logged in" doesn't mean she was online on the boards. It only means she never logged out. My activity likely shows me logged in for days and weeks at a time, sometimes when I am out in the semi with DH and not near my computer lol.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

We don't have facts, though. We're just believing the things Tasha are telling us. One person is question her and she's gone? Hmmm
Old 03-22-2016, 05:24 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
We don't have facts, though. We're just believing the things Tasha are telling us. One person is question her and she's gone? Hmmm
I really don't think Tasha made that up. Why would she. She has over 650 posts here. On the other hand,you only have, well, I guess I don't know because none of your information shows up. I just don't know what the purpose would be to make a story up. Especially since it's not really a huge story. So many of us have had parents that have similar behavior.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:25 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Sure we do her facts. And one person questioning her? No you are just being a bully. And if you haven't noticed, you aren't welcome here! This is a place for providers to support each other. Sometimes we do tell someone something they may not want to hear, but we do it out of kindness and love. You are not doing any such thing. You are just being a pure bully.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sure we do her facts. And one person questioning her? No you are just being a bully. And if you haven't noticed, you aren't welcome here! This is a place for providers to support each other. Sometimes we do tell someone something they may not want to hear, but we do it out of kindness and love. You are not doing any such thing. You are just being a pure bully.
I'm a bully for not going blindly with the crowd? :/ You sure sound sweet yourself.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:30 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Exactly and if this person doesn't believe Tasha, then move on to another thread. Why continue here? I still don't understand why it is that people are allowed to post under "unregistered". It always is someone like this trying to tick people off. When we post with our name, people are respectful even if we don't agree. If you can see that it's someone that has 3 posts and posting like this person, you would probably just ignore knowing it's a troll but when it's unregistered, you don't know if it's a regular person or not.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:50 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
This thread was made specifically out of concern and support for Tasha.

Go. Away. Troll.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Exactly and if this person doesn't believe Tasha, then move on to another thread. Why continue here? I still don't understand why it is that people are allowed to post under "unregistered". It always is someone like this trying to tick people off. When we post with our name, people are respectful even if we don't agree. If you can see that it's someone that has 3 posts and posting like this person, you would probably just ignore knowing it's a troll but when it's unregistered, you don't know if it's a regular person or not.
Exactly. This is why I try to only make new threads in the members only area. You have to be registered to post there.

I've been attacked viciously in the past by an unregistered poster, so I try to minimize their opportunities to troll me.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:34 PM

Well that was fun

Tasha can start her own thread when she is ready to update everyone.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:09 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Moderator

Well that was a side I didn't see this going.
Ugh.

Hope all is well.
Old 03-22-2016, 08:33 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Quote:
I'm just saying from a certain point, the events as told by the OP gave me a feeling that something was off. Now, she's not posting. I'm pretty sure if things ended with DCM acting crazy Tasha would jump on the computer to tell us. She was logged in all day yesterday. She was online. It just seemed Tasha was glued to the thread. Now, nothing. If something happened, I will apologize. It just seems like something isn't adding up here. I'm the only questioning it and everyone is following the OP. I'm not some weirdo with no friends. Friendship and loyalty are important, but friends sometimes aren't 100% truthful. I've just gotten and am getting the boy who cried wolf vibes. Where's the wolf?
This is an odd statement. So because Tasha didn't show up same time, same channel you think her story is bogus? This isn't supposed to be entertainment here. The plot is not supposed to thicken. I think your reality is a bit skewed.
Closed Thread

Tags
forum question