Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare Insurance

Daycare Insurance Discuss your insurance and liability concerns here.

Old 07-13-2016, 12:29 AM
Daycare.com Member

Lightbulb Home Daycare Insurance Seattle, Washington

Hey everyone! I'm just starting to look into starting a home daycare of my own in Seattle, Washington. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction on any information to do with home daycare insurances? Any policies/providers you'd suggest? Prices?

Thank you!
Old 07-13-2016, 02:35 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Welcome to the forum!

Try DCI if they are available in your state: https://www.dcins.com/
Old 07-13-2016, 02:59 PM
Daycare.com Media Member

Unfortunately we do not provide coverage in Washington, however, if you pm me your email address, I can email you some questions to ask when looking for insurance. That will help you make sure you are getting the best coverage.
Old 08-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Daycare.com Member

Hi I am in WA state and I go thru State Farm the same as my home insurance. Years ago I talked to them we got it all worked out and every couple years we revisit the amounts and increase as to what is a current amount. Can't remember the amount buts it's ALOT. Try giving your homeowners insurance a call to see if they offer anything.
Old 03-29-2017, 01:39 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Good question!

I find 3 providers and one who seems to be closed now.
1-AssurechildCare
2-neisinc
3- statefarm rider
4 Morgan insurance (closed)

Did you find a provider? if yes which one. Thanks
Old 03-30-2017, 11:01 AM
New Daycare.com Member

I am in Oregon and also need Daycare Insurance. State Farm will only cover a small number of kiddos. I have checked on this forum and have called around but am finding that many listed numbers even from Tom Copeland's site are no longer providers for Oregon.

Any ideas??

Thank you everyone in advance!!

Tags
home daycare, insurance, policy, seattle, washington