Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 10-24-2017, 05:50 PM
Shane (Software Guy)

Default Hello All, Requesting Permission To Do Market Research

Hello,

My name is Shane and I am a software developer out of Monroe, Mi. My daughter started Kindergarten this year but was in Daycare for 4.5 years. We love and miss our daycare workers.

That being said, I offered to digitize their check-in system and will do that once they are ready. I figured that before I build it, I should maybe see if that is a common pain point for other Daycares and build an affordable solution that helps as many Daycares out as possible.

I respectfully ask to be able to start a thread or 2 about processes that can be automated or digitized to help out our beloved Daycares.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:53 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Ok, let's see what you want to post and I'll decide if its in our readers interest.

Tags
software