Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Forms - Uploads

Forms - Uploads Sample forms that members upload so that others can use. Note: Please do not upload copyrighted material. Original Content only.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2018, 05:15 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Wording for Endless Crying in Policy

Many have mentioned on the forum adding a clause to the policy about sending kids home if they cry for 2 hours or more.

Can anyone share their wording on this ... all I've got is "If your kid is a pain and if he drives me too far up the wall you need to come get him. And, you know, it'd be nice if you'd stop giving in to his every whim and help me help him to develop some coping mechanisms." (Not really something I'd ever actually say, but that's the gist of it. )

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump