Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Kid Kare, W-10 And Taxes

My w10s are not matching the totals paid. Iíve done the suggestions with no luck. I have just created a new w10 for the families with the right amounts (4 families affected).
But now my schedule C report is not right. Can I cross it out and write notes as to why itís not right and will that help
If I ever get audited by irs?
Old 02-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Nature Lover

Mine aren't either supposedly!!!! It keeps saying W10 aren't matching, please correct issue.

Everything is matching though, I printed end year reports out for the parents and nothing is off. I can't find any mistakes and its very frustrating. Then last night all these "draft invoices" popped up that I didn't even do!

I'm so frustrated on this!
We only get one shot at this!!
Old 02-07-2018, 08:51 AM
Business Author/Trainer

Default W-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahm1225 View Post
My w10s are not matching the totals paid. Iíve done the suggestions with no luck. I have just created a new w10 for the families with the right amounts (4 families affected).
But now my schedule C report is not right. Can I cross it out and write notes as to why itís not right and will that help
If I ever get audited by irs?
You did the right thing with the parents. Are you using KidKare? If so, cross out the numbers on your Schedule C report so you'll know the correct number to put on your Schedule C.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCopeland View Post
You did the right thing with the parents. Are you using KidKare? If so, cross out the numbers on your Schedule C report so you'll know the correct number to put on your Schedule C.
Yes using kidkare and I absolutely hate it. Iím ready to go back to just manually tracking things. Whatís the point of a siftware to track things when I end up going back and confirming amounts manually??
Old 02-07-2018, 10:14 AM

I wouldn't trust Kidkare for ANYTHING!

I have to use it for the food program, but it is still chock full of technical problems. I would never, ever trust it with money issues.
Old 02-07-2018, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeko View Post
I wouldn't trust Kidkare for ANYTHING!

I have to use it for the food program, but it is still chock full of technical problems. I would never, ever trust it with money issues.
What do you use? I loved minute menu
Old 02-07-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahm1225 View Post
What do you use? I loved minute menu
I have to use it for the food program, but hate it. I wouldn't trust it when it comes to anything else.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:15 PM
Daycare.com Member

I'm trying quick books self employed and kinda hating it too.

I can't find a way to put in expenses that I've paid cash for...and there isn't anywhere to keep track of time for T/S.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:40 AM
Preschool Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwichlaz View Post
I'm trying quick books self employed and kinda hating it too.

I can't find a way to put in expenses that I've paid cash for...and there isn't anywhere to keep track of time for T/S.
I think Iíll just do excel. I make of 100% column and one TS column. I get it started by transferring all my amazon purchases into excel then get rid of all the unnecessary columns.

Tags
kid kare, w-10