Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 09-20-2018, 07:11 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Will Someone Review My Handbook?

Hello! I'm so glad I found this forum and have been reading and learning the past several months as I became licensed for care in California. Would any of you be willing to look over my handbook and tell me of anything that should be added or removed? I have tried to be very thorough as I hope to prevent any frustration or complications for both myself and parents also...
Old 09-20-2018, 07:16 PM
Daycare.com Member

I could take a look! PM me
Old 09-20-2018, 07:26 PM
Daycare.com Member

I tried to send you a pm but I don't see anything in sent messages... Hmmm. Lol. Let me know if it never comes.
Old 09-23-2018, 08:49 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I can review it too. PM me.

I’ve noticed that sometimes it doesn’t show up in sent, but the message does get sent. I think it’s a glitch in the system
Old 09-24-2018, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahm1225 View Post
I can review it too. PM me.

I’ve noticed that sometimes it doesn’t show up in sent, but the message does get sent. I think it’s a glitch in the system
Private messages don't show as sent unless you click the box under "Additional Options" under the submit button that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." See picture below
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pic_LI.jpg (385.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-24-2018, 06:19 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
Private messages don't show as sent unless you click the box under "Additional Options" under the submit button that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." See picture below
Learned something new, thanks BC!

Tags
forum question, forum question - pm, handbook - revisions, handbook changes, private messaging