Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 04-25-2020, 12:55 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Funny Daycare Closed Video

One of my parents sent me this. She is having a hard time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fakf4cq4Ygw
Old 04-25-2020, 10:07 PM
Center Director

sorry didn't click it. is it the one by chris mann?? he's put up so many funny videos including an allanis morrisette video called "thank you frontline" that made me BAWL!! but was so good
Old 04-25-2020, 10:08 PM
Center Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenterTeacher20 View Post
sorry didn't click it. is it the one by chris mann?? he's put up so many funny videos including an allanis morrisette video called "thank you frontline" that made me BAWL!! but was so good
yes just clicked it and thats exactly who i thought it was. chris mann is HILARIOUS!
Old 04-27-2020, 06:31 AM

That is funny! I love the sub-text...

Crossing my fingers that parents REALLY appreciate their providers more after this whole mess...

NOT that everyone's jobs aren't an important part of the cycle because they are but I don't see videos, tweets and facebook posts about people struggling with having to lay around too much or binge watch to much Netflix or that they don't have enough time at home to do X, Y or Z.

Seems the only thing driving parents crazy is the fact that they actually have to spend time with the "monsters" they created... karma is funny that way...
Old 04-27-2020, 09:57 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
That is funny! I love the sub-text...

Crossing my fingers that parents REALLY appreciate their providers more after this whole mess...

NOT that everyone's jobs aren't an important part of the cycle because they are but I don't see videos, tweets and facebook posts about people struggling with having to lay around too much or binge watch to much Netflix or that they don't have enough time at home to do X, Y or Z.

Seems the only thing driving parents crazy is the fact that they actually have to spend time with the "monsters" they created... karma is funny that way...
Absolutely! the first words at pickup from too many clients when I opened back up last Monday "did he/she take a nap today"... Replied with "of course they did".
Old 04-27-2020, 12:06 PM

He has some funny ones, I especially like the "My Corona" one

Tags
daycare closes, funny