Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2020, 06:24 AM
Daycare Member

Default Closed Daycare-Question for Tom

I closed my daycare at the end of 2019. I have always used TurboTax to do my taxes and am curious if it will walk through the process of recapturing depreciation if necessary or if it would be best this year to have our taxes done. Tom, does your tax book provide information on final taxes after closing your business or can you direct me to any other resources you may have in regards to this. I appreciate any insight anyone can provide.
Thank you!

Tags
2019, closed, closing daycare, depreciation, taxes, turbo tax

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Daycare Providers Wish Parents Knew These 12 Things Michael Parents and Guardians Forum 22 11-04-2019 07:56 PM
Just Found This On My Local Craigslist! LK5kids Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 4 07-07-2017 04:12 PM
Daycare Closing, Tax Year Question (Tom) TheGoodLife Daycare and Taxes 4 01-28-2015 11:43 AM
Daycare Payment Formula Question daycare Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 7 12-18-2012 09:54 PM
Teachers/non Daycare Question MommyMuffin Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 5 11-15-2010 09:51 AM