Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
1 2 3  ... Last
Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare>Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare
Unregistered 12:31 PM 07-21-2008
How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
Unregistered 06:37 PM 07-22-2008
Let me know where it is ?
Unregistered 03:58 PM 07-24-2008
let me know where it is as well. I've been looking for space to rent for some time now.
Unregistered 04:17 AM 08-22-2008
I am looking to begin a preschool for children aged 3-5 including those with special needs.
My eight year old daughter has autism and I could not find one single daycare or preschool that would accept her which was quite daunting. I would like to be able to provide parents with the peace of mind that their children whether they are special needs or not have a loving, caring place to go while their parents work. Please let me know more about the space you have available ( If it is still available.) I appreciate this very much.
Thank you,
Kimberly Davis
anicam 02:47 PM 08-25-2008
I never knew that people love this business.
Well, thats nice we await to get the place to know how suitable it is, because there are factors to be considered before allocating for a daycare center.
Unregistered 08:52 AM 10-21-2008
Originally Posted by unregistered:
how do i go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
are you in little rock, ark i would like to open a daycare center?
Unregistered 03:44 PM 10-21-2008
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
Where would the daycare be?
Motivated 11:23 AM 11-06-2008
Hello I came across your thread and just so happen I was looking for a space to open up a center. So if you would please email me @ so that we can discuss more about your property. Thanks!
Unregistered 07:16 AM 11-26-2008
I have a conference center that I'm looking to lease out during the week perhaps for daycare/adult daycare, fitness classes and for church on Sunday. I rent it out on Fridays and Saturdays for fundraisers and wedding but during the week, it's empty. It's in Burtonsville, MD and it's 2800sq ft.
astridtasong@yahoo.com
Unregistered 07:15 AM 11-27-2008
What type of business do you have, where are you located and how many members of your staff are open to send their children to your daycare?

Unregistered 07:58 AM 12-04-2008
I am Looking for space to open a Day Care Center from the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years and I would love to have Pre-K if all works well. I have all of my hours and I just had a baby 6 months ago and is looking to stay home and open a business of my own so I can have time to focus on my children as well. I still have to get my staff, I already have an Director. By the way my name is Jaimie Miller I can be reached at 301 350-2858 and I look forward to your respond.
Ilisthomesinmd 05:50 AM 12-08-2008
I was as a day care provider for 9years, in my home. After moving from daycare , I worked nine years opening home for the isabled with Catholic Charities. It has be my life dream to provide a safeloving, learning enviroment for children. Over the years, I have gotten my MS in psycholoy (child development) and my daughter has gotten her degree in Early Childhood development. I have been looking to lease a daycare, along with taking licensing classes the pass three months. Please consider myself and my daughter as leasee.

Sincerely,

Tanya

Ilisthomesinmd@comcast.com
Phil Muller 04:33 PM 12-08-2008
I have an existing "day care facility" located in Napa, California that was operated by La Petite Acadamy for 15+ years. I am interested in leasing the facility to a qualified person , or persons", that can operate this 6,600 Square foot facility. In addition to the desire, I am looking for someone who has the financial capacity to lease the property on a long term basis. The location is adjacent to the local hospital, very good location. If you have an interest, phone me at 209-334-3781. email: pavers@softcom.net.
Unregistered 08:01 AM 12-22-2008
isn't there someone that i can email. I need to talk to somebody and find out about opening a business in child care and it would be easier to just email
Unregistered 08:29 PM 12-24-2008
how do i go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
how much will you like to rent out your daycare.
Unregistered 06:32 AM 12-29-2008
Where are you located? I am very interested- pls email corbyn06@comcast.net
Unregistered 03:45 PM 03-19-2009
Hello, i am located in southwest michigan and operated a daycare (home) for 10 years. I am now looking to open a center in either downtown detroit or a border area in detroit. Harperwoods/border detroit.

I was approached by several professional indivduals that offered to be my investors and all i needed to do was to put together a business plan.
I am currently in the process of putting my business plan together and i am looking for space. I would prefer a stand alone building with at least 5,000 square feet.

Please let me know if you know of any space available and the location.

Thank you
jbp
Unregistered p lanni 11:23 AM 03-22-2009
I owned a home based daycare in 2004 and closed in 2007. since then I've gone to school to earn my c.n.a. license. but I want so bad to open my daycare again. I think i need help in finding one and financing one. is there anyone out there in the same predicament as I am. if so e-mail me @ dottiedoe3@yahoo.com. thank-you.
Unregistered 10:38 AM 04-17-2009
I would love to put a daycare in there as I own a women's only fitness facility and this would be a great supplement to the business.

So I have 2 options:

1- Do it myself...but I have no experience, so if there is anyone out there that has the experience and is interested in helping or supporting me that would be great.

2- Find someone interested in renting the space.
Unregistered 08:05 AM 04-20-2009
hello my name is jordan i am doing a shool report on daycare centers i wanted to ask a few people some questions if i may.
Unregistered 05:56 PM 05-10-2009

Hi, I'm looking for a space to rent to open a daycare, I'm very interested and would like to talk to you email its best, Bonita.luna.12@hotmail.com thank you.

Julie
hellbound4202001 04:22 PM 05-13-2009
hi my name is tina and i am interested in opening my own daycare
lindakl 12:57 PM 06-08-2009
I am looking for a space for Montessori School. I am exprienced and have a record of success. Where are you?

Regards,

lindakl
Unregistered 09:10 AM 08-10-2009
I'm very much interested in opening a day care center. I've the experience working with children in different settings.
Unregistered 03:40 AM 08-11-2009
I would love to put a daycare in there as I own a women's only fitness facility and this would be a great supplement to the business.

So I have 2 options:

1- Do it myself...but I have no experience, so if there is anyone out there that has the experience and is interested in helping or supporting me that would be great.

2- Find someone interested in renting the space.

I am interested in starting a small daycare and looking to rent some space to get started. Please email me with some info @ doreenoliver4@yahoo.com
Unregistered 06:45 PM 08-15-2009
hello my name is jordan i am doing a shool report on daycare centers i wanted to ask a few people some questions if i may.
what would you like to ask?
careforkidsdaycare 08:04 AM 09-02-2009
where are you located and how much will the rent be please call me at 631-993-1259
jesunshine 10:22 AM 11-09-2009
Hello,
My name is Julie and I am interested in opening a Daycare Center. I am just starting to do research and gather as much information as possible to get started.
Where is your location? If in my area I would like to come see it.

Thank You,

Julie
Michael 01:59 PM 11-09-2009
Every state has differing standards when starting a daycare. Most require a license but not all depending on the number of children involved.

Please see your state's requirements and contact numbers located at:
https://www.daycare.com/states.html

Daycare Startup Guide Kit:
https://www.daycare.com/starting_a_daycare/index.html

Daycare Insurance:

https://www.daycare.com/advertisers/...nce/index.html

Accredited Daycare Classes:
http://www.pennfoster.edu/urm.php?so...cro/index.html

To add your Daycare listing Information to Daycare.com:
https://daycare.com/php/start_new_signup.php
Michael 02:17 PM 11-09-2009
This tread has sort of morphed into a more general topic. Is there a better way for Daycare.com to help those looking to sell, rent, and lease daycare space and those looking to put businesses in those spaces? Since the needs may be vastly differ depending on locations of space and provider it is no easy task. One suggestion is to make Post Titles more explanatory.

Titles should read: Looking to Start Daycare in Reading, Pennsylvania
or
Daycare Space Available in Daytona, Florida

This type of title will get better placement and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in Google and Yahoo, which will lead those searching for you to this forum and your post.

Also, suggest everyone register with our forum for more personal messaging of email and phone numbers. We are always cognizant that this forum is viewed by thousands each day around the world. Privacy is more secured as a registered member when using PM (private messaging) and your posts are viewed as more legitimate and purposeful.
Denise 10:21 AM 11-20-2009
I'm interested. Let's talk about it. lereto99@hotmail.com

carmen 03:28 PM 02-18-2010
please call me at this number at 813 971 **** I'm interesting in opening a daycare thank you.
Michael 05:02 PM 02-18-2010
Originally Posted by carmen:
please call me at this number at 813 971 **** I'm interesting in opening a daycare thank you.
@carmen: Please sign up and correspond through our Private Messaging system.
Unregistered 12:57 PM 04-07-2010
I would love to see the space. Where is it located?

Unregistered 09:18 AM 04-12-2010
I would like to open a Montessori Daycare, I need help, who should I contact, How do I start?, I need help.
Unregistered 09:58 AM 04-15-2010
Unregistered 10:54 AM 04-21-2010
Hi, I've been looking for awhile now for a space to rent to open a daycare in MD . I'm a home day care provider now, and have been for 10 years . I would love the opportunity, to expand. Please respond if interested with more info, to rjlarge@atlanticbb.net.
Unregistered 10:02 AM 05-12-2010
interesting, this messags has been posted a number of times over a large span of time
evelynjm 01:10 PM 05-13-2010
HI, I have an opportunity to purchase a daycare with very little money down in the Miami, Florida area. It is in a good location. I am looking for a partner to take on this challenge with me. I can provide more specifics on a private email. I have a degree in elem education and possess a director's credential which is a requirement to open up a daycare. The daycare is half capacity at this time and we would need to be creative and get it going. Please email me if you are interested at emolina1266@gmail.com. Thank you.
Unregistered 02:40 AM 05-23-2010
me and my business partner are accredited license daycare providers. We are looking to buy/take over an already active daycare center that is licensed for 45+ children in maryland. We are looking to branch our already open daycare center of 18 years.

If anyone is interested in retiring....changing career....or just wants out please contact me at cuddles21220@aol.com.

Please, only contact me if you have a place for sale/lease. We are not looking for a home daycare. We will not provide any information on how to start a daycare or anything else other then purchasing a business daycare center.

Thanks and we hope to hear from someone soon!

Sincerely
kristen
Unregistered 07:49 AM 05-26-2010
Where are you located? I am currently looking for space to open a daycare center.

Unregistered 08:54 PM 06-01-2010
Originally Posted by carmen:
hi my name is elizabeth harris and i am interested in opening a daycare center please contact me at 813919-0198 cell phone
Unregistered 09:06 PM 06-07-2010
Hi, I am looking for a space to lease for a day care center. I am in CA. Please contact me nrezvova@gmail.com
zhihuachang 06:41 PM 06-09-2010
Hi, dear friends:

My name is Hellen, I have been a Montessior school teacher for a few years. Now I want to open a one class Montessior school , so I need to rent a space. I live in Howard County. If you have space availble, please contact me at 443-878-0521 or email to me: zhihuachang@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Hellen
Unregistered 01:33 PM 06-13-2010
I am wanting to open an income based daycare in Ardmore, Alabama. Anybody know of a place for rent.
zhihuachang 07:04 PM 06-19-2010
Hi, Is the spcae still available? Where is your location?

If possible, please contact me: zhihuachang@yahoo.com

chang
Unregistered 10:35 AM 07-10-2010
How do I go to finding a partner and a place to open up a daycare center in the area of Harriburg, pa?
If is anybody that want to do this e-mail me at laurymichelle @hotmail.com
Thanks God Bless You
Unregistered 07:12 AM 07-21-2010
where is this located i used to own my daycare
HeatherB 07:58 PM 07-21-2010
Ladies...FYI this post is OVER 2 years old.
jenh171 08:20 PM 07-21-2010
LOL! good point, Heather.
Unregistered 02:58 PM 07-28-2010
I've been searching for a while now.. I am very much interested in opening up a childcare business, me and my partner both have degree in ECE. Pleases let me know where is ur place of busuness.. pcarr0021@email.vccs.edu
Unregistered 07:48 AM 07-30-2010
Hello, I am in Southeast MI and I am currently seeking a church/ parish to open a day care and maybe a potential partner. Any suggestions? Thanks

K
Unregistered 07:20 PM 07-31-2010
Hi,

I am a single, 32 year old female looking to devote my life to opening up a daycare. I wanted to wait until I was more settled, but I feel like I am ready now. Finding investors is not a problem. I do however, want a passionate partner who has experience whom I can run a successful biz with. I reside in Chicago, but I will relocate.

email me
syrah022@gmail.com

Seema
Unregistered 06:56 PM 08-02-2010
I'm looking to rent a daycare center how do I get in touch with you?
Unregistered 02:57 PM 08-04-2010
Hello, i am located in southwest michigan and operated a daycare (home) for 10 years. I am now looking to open a center in either downtown detroit or a border area in detroit. Harperwoods/border detroit.

I was approached by several professional indivduals that offered to be my investors and all i needed to do was to put together a business plan.
I am currently in the process of putting my business plan together and i am looking for space. I would prefer a stand alone building with at least 5,000 square feet.

Please let me know if you know of any space available and the location.

Thank you
jbp
Please email me at caringconsulting@yahoo.com
I am in MI and looking for a partner. Thanks KAye
Unregistered 12:30 PM 08-08-2010
I wish to open a day care and I am loking for a place to rent. Please feel free to contact me, my email is marthayaco@yahoo.com. Thanks
Unregistered 12:53 PM 08-08-2010
I' would be interested to rent out your space for a daycare
Unregistered 07:18 AM 08-12-2010
where are u ??

Unregistered 01:36 PM 08-16-2010
I wish to open a day care and I am looking for a place to rent. Please feel free to contact me, my email is marthayaco@yahoo.com. Thanks
I am in the works of finding a wonderful spot for my daycare facility.Where are you located? email me nicolegrebb3@hotmail.com
Unregistered 07:19 PM 08-16-2010
i am interrested in opening a day care but i need a place to rent.
Unregistered 07:22 PM 08-16-2010
i am looking to open a day care center i need a place to rent i can be reached by ph 215-783-9692 or email daycareofthefuture@yahoo.com
Unregistered 01:56 PM 08-17-2010
Perhaps the finest daycare facility in the nothwest with regard to build out quality, equipment, fit and finish. This profitable business includes the building and over $100,000 in furniture, fixtures and equipment. This is a confidential listing. Qualified prospects will need to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Call Bob at Lowes Commercial Properties at 541-410-7152.
Unregistered 04:58 PM 08-20-2010
where is this located i used to own my daycare
My company is looking for a place to rent for childcare we care for children 3 - 5 and we are a head start program if you are still intreste e-mail me @ jdouch@avancehouston.org
laury 11:57 AM 09-13-2010
I am wondering if you still space available to rent to open up a daycare center.
Contact me at (717) 561-0321 Thanks
Unregistered 09:05 AM 09-19-2010
i am looking for a place to rent to open daycare.contact me at 314-604-6328
Unregistered 06:17 PM 09-22-2010
Hello,
My name is Gloria, and I am the owner of Gloria's Ark Daycare. I am currently looking for a place to rent or somewhere I can build. If your space is near the North or Northeast side of Houston, please send me an email at branch_art_daycare@yahoo.com.
Unregistered 05:56 AM 11-12-2010
I am interested in leasing space to provide childcare for your employees. Please contact me at 678 361 3484. My name is Karen Hill
Unregistered 06:26 PM 11-23-2010
How much should I charge someone for rental space? (about 600 sq ft)
Unregistered 06:43 PM 11-29-2010
where is your space located?

Unregistered 02:48 AM 12-08-2010
hello l live in charlotte and l am loooking for daycare center to lease with option to buy please email me more information. houseofgraceinc@aol.com
Unregistered 06:38 AM 12-10-2010
please call me 321-246-6399 I'm very interested in opening a daycare.

Thanks, Abby
Unregistered 05:44 AM 12-11-2010
hello i live in atlanta iam looking for a daycare center houses to lease or
Unique Kidz Academy 09:04 PM 12-30-2010
I would love to open a Daycare Center. I am having a hard time finding a space.
Unregistered 10:22 AM 01-11-2011
I have a property that is paid for. I Would like somebody to join me to open a childcare center. The property building need cosmetic work to be able to be use for childcare facility. If anyone is interested or know any organization that can help financially that would be of help. I have experience of 17years in this line. If you are interested please e -mail at lola1@yahoo.com
Unregistered 01:53 AM 01-12-2011
i live in Jonesboro Georgia and am looking for a daycare to rent or lease. if you have any in clayton county area of georgia, pls email me at tosin_kjagba@yahoo.com.
Thank you
yolanda brown 11:48 AM 01-12-2011
looking for space please call 941-723-7385
pamelabyers 09:00 AM 01-17-2011
let me know where it is as well. I've been looking for space to rent for some time now.
looking to start my own daycare day care asap, just need a building.
MINI MIRACLES DAYCAREE 10:09 AM 01-17-2011
I am looking to open a daycare is the space still available? Where are you located.
Unregistered 04:57 PM 01-22-2011
please contact me augustine sanders 228-239-4811
Unregistered 05:06 PM 01-24-2011
I have 30 years experience in the Early Childhood field and a BA degree in Human Development. One of my lifetime goals is to open a preschool/daycare. Please get back to me!

toddanddiane1997@yahoo.com
Unregistered 11:25 AM 01-25-2011
i am looking to open a center for children 6weeks -5 years are in located in ohio
Unregistered 07:46 AM 01-27-2011
I am currently looking to open my own daycare center in chicago, shopping for space and location.
Unregistered 07:14 AM 02-01-2011
I am in Maryland and I am looking for a location to lease for daycare center, if you have any information please email me at shirelle_mcswain@yahoo.com
Unregistered 12:43 PM 02-02-2011
Hello,

Looking for a space to lease for a potencial child care center. I'm a center director and ready to go on my own. Looking in Altadena, CA

Thanks,
Nancy
Unregistered 10:03 AM 02-04-2011
I'm looking to find a pre-owned center in the Las Vegas area. Searching for someone who

may be ready to get out of the business/retire...Would love to take over clientele. If you're

intrested or know of ANYONE that may fit this discription please contact Janean at

702-473-9970

Thank You in advance!
Unregistered 10:13 AM 02-06-2011
I am a person looking for a daycare space to rent to own to start up my daycare. If you have space or would work with me on a reasnable price email me at pennywalker79@yahoo.com.
Unregistered 03:45 PM 02-07-2011
Hi I am looking for any available space in Maryland for a school (by order of preference):
Montgomery County
Prince Georges County
Frederick County

Please contact me with any availability at info@bradleydayschoool.com
Unregistered 08:41 PM 02-07-2011
Well, to lay it on the line I’m here is our situation. We have acquired a location on the northside of Chicago. We have a completed business plan completed, and received a startup loan including newly hired staff. All that remained was build out and approval from the city. With changes in the city due to our current financial climate, cutbacks were made as well as changes to the building review process. What was slated for an easy three month period, turned into an unanticipated nine months of paid rent to a bare/raw space. We were just recently approved for the building permit and made the purchase in December 2010. With payments made to the additional months, we ended up cutting into our remaining funds. We’ve now acquired a permit to build, but are now low for the funds needed to purchase the material and pay for labor. We’re desperately seeking serious investors.

If you are still interested, please let me know. We have until the end of this month to make a decision. Visit our website: www.honeybunnyinfanttoddlerchildcare.com, and let us know if you would like to take some time to read our business plan and schedule a meeting.

Thank you!

kmtompkins@live.com
Unregistered 05:18 AM 02-15-2011
I have a in home daycare I want to go into a center. I have no clue what to pay.
joy 10:27 AM 02-15-2011
isn't there someone that i can email. I need to talk to somebody and find out about opening a business in child care and it would be easier to just email
what would you like to know? you may email me at joiep0710@aol.com
vlerie battle 12:54 PM 02-17-2011
I am in search for a daycare facility to open i have all my credentials but no where to start.
Unregistered 08:43 PM 02-27-2011
I have a 7,000 square foot daycare center with all the equipment in already even the toys! Full kitchen and all. To replicate this place it would cost approximately 2.2 million dollars. It is for sale for 1.65 million.

I can be reached anytime at 616-460-9351 call or text me anytime! my email is propertyguy88@yahoo.com
Michael 08:52 PM 02-27-2011
I have a 7,000 square foot daycare center with all the equipment in already even the toys! Full kitchen and all. To replicate this place it would cost approximately 2.2 million dollars. It is for sale for 1.65 million.

I can be reached anytime at 616-460-9351 call or text me anytime! my email is propertyguy88@yahoo.com
I removed the web address. It did not work. Try posting the correct one again.
Unregistered 09:24 PM 02-27-2011
I am looking for a place to open a preschool. Please email me at henna4u@gmail.com if anything is available. Would appreciate a lot.
Unregistered 11:43 AM 03-16-2011
Where are you located because I am a person looking for space for a childcare and looking for some space. I need to know the city and state. Email me at pennywalker79@yahoo.com
Unregistered 02:31 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by zhihuachang:
Hi, Is the spcae still available? Where is your location?

If possible, please contact me: zhihuachang@yahoo.com

chang
Is the space still available or do you have any other spaces? I am looking for a space in Fayette County. Please contact me at michellmfreeman@yahoo.com
Unregistered 05:22 PM 03-20-2011
ive been trying to find a day care center i have a home day care, I need a center
staggers 10:06 AM 03-21-2011
i live in deerfield bch fl im looking looking for a center to rent ifpossiblefor now
Unregistered 10:12 AM 03-21-2011
I will like to open a daycare in Georgia in May. Where is this located?
Unregistered 10:47 AM 03-23-2011
Hi Im looking for space are you in the bay area. Plase e-m me @ casa4u68@aol.com
Thank you
Sergio
Tags:buy, daycare for sale, for lease, for sale, lease, maryland, milwaukee, open a daycare, rent, sell, starting a daycare
1 2 3  ... Last
Reply Up