Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 03-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Technical Assistance Posting Replies.....

when i post a reply, its not letting me add smilies, change the font size/color or bold the text.

whats up with that? how do i fix it? is it my computer?
Old 03-04-2011, 08:51 AM

Right under the post box is an Additional Options box. Have you accidentally clicked the Disable smiles box? If not, Sounds like you need Michael. Sorry I can't help more.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:41 AM

you will not see the smilies if you do a Quick Reply (the bottom right icons of a post). If you click that you should see a button below your text box that says Go Advanced, click there. Otherwise, if you click Post Reply on the bottom left of the thread the smilies should show on the right of the text box.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:48 AM

yeah, the smilie box is there, its just not letting me click on them. i cant bold the text either, or change the color/size of the text, spell check, or insert links. as a matter of fact, now that i just tried all the buttons, its not letting me do any of them.....huh?
Old 03-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by melskids View Post
yeah, the smilie box is there, its just not letting me click on them. i cant bold the text either, or change the color/size of the text, spell check, or insert links. as a matter of fact, now that i just tried all the buttons, its not letting me do any of them.....huh?
Would you mind if I access your account as you to see if I can replicate your problem? PM me your password and after I am finished you can change your password again.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:15 AM

no i wouldnt mind, but somehow this morning it is working again.

see....

Thanks though !!!!

funny thing is too....ive been logged in for so long, i dont even remember my password!!
Old 03-05-2011, 06:31 AM

Lots of times just restarting my computer makes things work for me.

Tags
forum question