Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 02-09-2021, 12:46 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Daycare HouseKeeping Schedule

Anyone has a daycare housekeeping schedule to share? Not curriculum stuff or a schedule for the kids. Moreso a to-do list (for daycare) for self & assistant i.e. housekeeping duties, chores and operational things that must be done daily/weekly/monthly? I saw a daily one a long time ago that was divided into morning, noon and afternoon tasks that I can't find now.
Old 02-13-2021, 09:25 PM
Day Care Owner

Sorry no, I do not have one.

My advice would be to look around your place and make a list of what needs to be done. Run through your day in detail on paper.

Here are a few things that I would have an assistant do...

Restock - diapers, craft, other supplies
Prep - food, crafts, activities, nap mats, and cribs
Clean - toys, dishes, tables, bathroom, entryway, bedding
Inventory - Make a shopping list, as needed and reminder notes to parents when supplies are low.

You could also do a search on here, maybe using employee or duties or assistants as the tag words.

Hopefully, this helps...
Old 02-14-2021, 11:31 AM
Daycare.com Member

Thank you. I Googled shortly after posting and found several schedules. The search words I used on here did not yield anything but I would be sure to use the ones you've suggested.
Old 02-14-2021, 03:47 PM
Daycare.com Member

Is this what you're looking for? https://ocfs.ny.gov/forms/ocfs/OCFS-6041.pdf
Old 02-16-2021, 12:15 PM
Daycare.com Member

Thank you E.J.! Actually...I've been using that form since last July...a DOH requirement since covid hit. You putting it here made me realize that I can just revise it to meet my needs. Not sure why I didn't think of that before I posted...

Tags
cleaning schedule, housekeeping