Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>LEGIT Baby Fever!
MsMe 06:18 AM 09-07-2012
Good Morning ladies!!

This week I started a new baby!!! She is the third child from this daycare family and is as wonderfull a baby as the two before her! Because she comes from a DCF I have had for 5 years and she is so much like her brother and sister the transition has been seamless and ofcourse communication with Mom is excellent. I am LOVING every second with this perfect little one!!

....and that leads me into the reason for my post....

for the first time I have LEGIT BABY FEVER.

I have always 'wanted' children (hint:I do daycare) but for the very first time I am in a possition to ACTUALY have one of my own!!

I am 28 and getting married in December and we have talked about having children soon after. I am as 'prepared' as anyone possibly could be...but the up all night still scares me.

We would also prefer that I stay-at-home with children. I currently do daycare in a seperate house w/ my Mother. I have thought before about shutting down and as much as I want a family it would break my heart to say good-bye to my families. I know if I cont daycare I would be with my baby all day but I wouldn't get my own chores at home done and I would still be rushing out of the house in the morning and rushing home to do dinner at night. Then when my child is sick I would have to stay home, leaving my Mother in alone or bring a sick/simi sick child to daycare. That is not the Mother I always dreamed of being.

LOTS to think about.

Was it difficult for any of you to make the leap and have your first child?
Tags:fever - policy, teething
Up