Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Can't Wait to Quit This DCP
Unregistered 12:12 PM 05-24-2016
Logged out for privacy
Have a dcf for the past 12 weeks. I simply do not like the dad. Mom is scatterbrained and ditzy (I call her Edith Bunker). I honestly think he is probably a wife beater. The kids are both boys. Ages 3 and 10 months. 3 year old is moms from prvious relationship. He is basically ignored why dad praises every single thing the baby does. Dad always picks up. Yesterday immediately remarked about a black hair on the baby. Where did that come from? Is your dog black? First, my dog is never in the play area he is also never in our carpeted area. He is never out during daycare hours, and he is a white (14 year old) standard poodle. He stays in the downstairs finished basement during hours-somewhere kids NEVER are. Today the minute dad picked up baby it was "what happened to your nose?" About a scratch that was there upon arrival. I know it was there because I make note of that stuff on him because his dad is so neurotic over anything on him. He said "why does it look like he has been crying? I didn't realize he looks that way-but maybe it's related to the "allergies" he is always coming here with, I said. The kicker came next when his brother said that we played outside. (Which we do often). Dad said "you do make sure you take breaks often for safety, don't you? WTF? It's 70 out!?! They are kids. Just because dad is pushing 400 lbs doesn't mean the heat is dangerous for healthy children. I am terming this Friday (don't have them on Wed and Thursday they won't be here because mom has a day off). Good riddance you passive aggressive *****!
Boymom 02:14 PM 05-24-2016
I don't blame you for terming! I couldn't deal with that.
nannyde 03:03 PM 05-24-2016
Hard Core Pawn parent!
Maggie 03:57 PM 05-24-2016
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Hard Core Pawn parent!
I went back to re-read that chapter in your book and you nailed it!
Tags:bad fit, parent from hell
Reply Up