Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Best And Worst Toys 2011 Edition
Cat Herder 02:46 PM 12-29-2010
Ok, so the "After Holidays" sales are in full effect and I want to take full advantage and get a few new additions. I am sure we all do

I would love to hear everyone's opinions on the "Best" and "Worst" Toys for 2011.

Here is the kicker; these toys should be for Group Care AND Mixed Aged kids....

Trickier than you thought, huh??

Thanks in advance!!
ammama 04:38 PM 12-29-2010
Cant stress enough - these are SUCH a great toy! You can buy them online (Sarah's Silks), good for all ages, such an open ended toy, they get used all day by all my kids here. I have 20 or so of them.
Little People 05:15 PM 12-29-2010
Originally Posted by ammama:
Cant stress enough - these are SUCH a great toy! You can buy them online (Sarah's Silks), good for all ages, such an open ended toy, they get used all day by all my kids here. I have 20 or so of them.
I have never seen these. I am going to go check them out
ninosqueridos 05:59 PM 12-29-2010
Originally Posted by ammama:
I just checked amazon - they carry all sorts of things that are sarah's silks.....do you mean the silks alone you like? or the skirts? Those look cute and fun!

The streamers look like swords - yikes!
Roseanne 06:22 PM 12-29-2010
Best toy - cardboard boxes. Just make sure the sides are low for 1-2 years or cut a 'door' so when they try to climb in and out, the sides are not too high for them. My experience is if the box sides are too high for toddlers, as they try to get in or out, they tend to tip over and hurt themselves. Otherwise, young kids love cardboard boxes they can sit in and climb in and out. The older kids love to crayon and decorate them.
Tags:toy suggestions, toys
Reply Up