Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>You peed on my wall!?!
mamamanda 11:45 AM 07-31-2014
Who was it that had the post about the 5 y.o. peeing all over the place this week? I feel your pain! Except mine was a 2.7y.o. so I guess that makes it a little better. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday! This child has been an absolute terror all week. Then today he went potty which he always does by himself without an issue. I notice he's been in there longer than normal so I go to check & there is urine & water all over one wall, the side of the sink cabinet, all around the circle of the toilet seat, completely covering the step stool, & in 2 places on the floor. He says it was an accident. He missed while aiming for the toilet. What?!? How do you accidentally pee on 4 different sections of my bathroom? Especially when he aims without an issue every single day. I am livid. I'm trying to calm down b/c I only have 10 more work days before I start my maternity leave & I keep telling myself to hold on & I can come back refreshed after the break, but after the week he's had I'm so tempted to just term & be done.
Second Home 12:06 PM 07-31-2014
Who was it that had the post about the 5 y.o. peeing all over the place this week?
That would be me .

How do you accidentally pee on 4 different sections of my bathroom?
I guess they are just very talented.
mamamanda 12:10 PM 07-31-2014
I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. As frustrated as I am with this guy I can't imagine experiencing it with an older child. Well, at least I have a really clean bathroom now.
Tdhmom 12:23 PM 07-31-2014
I have an almost 4 year old that did this yesterday sat down to go #2 and I go in there to check on him and there is pee ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND HIS PANTS!!!! He apparently didn't even try aiming it down. I made him help clean it up. And then not even 30 min later be peed his pants trying to make it inside seriously?!
MOM OF 4 02:52 PM 07-31-2014
Originally Posted by mamamanda:
Who was it that had the post about the 5 y.o. peeing all over the place this week? I feel your pain! Except mine was a 2.7y.o. so I guess that makes it a little better. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday! This child has been an absolute terror all week. Then today he went potty which he always does by himself without an issue. I notice he's been in there longer than normal so I go to check & there is urine & water all over one wall, the side of the sink cabinet, all around the circle of the toilet seat, completely covering the step stool, & in 2 places on the floor. He says it was an accident. He missed while aiming for the toilet. What?!? How do you accidentally pee on 4 different sections of my bathroom? Especially when he aims without an issue every single day. I am livid. I'm trying to calm down b/c I only have 10 more work days before I start my maternity leave & I keep telling myself to hold on & I can come back refreshed after the break, but after the week he's had I'm so tempted to just term & be done.
I didn't have one that peed, but one that POOED and wiped it ALL over the bathroom. He was almost 5. No more doors closed after that, I'd just turn around. He wasn't in the bathroom more than 4 minutes and he had it EVERYWHERE. That was not a good day. He covered HIMSELF up too, so shower he went, mom called, etc. He was prepping for Kinder in less than 1 month from that incident. I wonder how he fared in school! This was a few years ago now, but wow! And do you know mom didn't say A WORD to him about that disgusting behavior!?? If he was 1 it'd be different, but he was almost FIVE!!!
mamamanda 05:07 PM 07-31-2014
Originally Posted by MOM OF 4:
I didn't have one that peed, but one that POOED and wiped it ALL over the bathroom. He was almost 5. No more doors closed after that, I'd just turn around. He wasn't in the bathroom more than 4 minutes and he had it EVERYWHERE. That was not a good day. He covered HIMSELF up too, so shower he went, mom called, etc. He was prepping for Kinder in less than 1 month from that incident. I wonder how he fared in school! This was a few years ago now, but wow! And do you know mom didn't say A WORD to him about that disgusting behavior!?? If he was 1 it'd be different, but he was almost FIVE!!!
Eeeew! That's way worse than pee.
AmyKidsCo 05:52 AM 08-01-2014
Kids sure do like to play with peeing and pooping!

I once had a 4 yr old boy pee on the back of my playhouse and his 4 yr old co-conspirator girl pooped there too.

My now-15 yr old once peed in the waste basket, just because he could.
DaveA 06:19 AM 08-01-2014
Hey- at least he missed the ceiling.
Sunshine74 11:12 AM 08-01-2014
Reminds me of this scene from the movie Day Care.

http://youtu.be/osAhJ_Kl_J0
melilley 12:53 PM 08-01-2014
I have a newly turned 3 yo who is also newly potty trained. He told me "I have to shake my penis after I pee"! ( Needless to say, him shaking is equivalent to water coming out of a hose, it gets everywhere. Mom said dad said that that's normal, but in all my 15 years of potty training, I've never seen that much come out afterwards. Sorry, prob tmi...lol
daycarediva 02:21 PM 08-01-2014
Originally Posted by melilley:
I have a newly turned 3 yo who is also newly potty trained. He told me "I have to shake my penis after I pee"! ( Needless to say, him shaking is equivalent to water coming out of a hose, it gets everywhere. Mom said dad said that that's normal, but in all my 15 years of potty training, I've never seen that much come out afterwards. Sorry, prob tmi...lol
He isn't done going. That's SOOO not normal. I've potty trained dozens of boys, none did that.

I trained my boys to wipe it after they go. Much more sanitary than shaking.
Reply Up