Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Letter Please!
williams2008 10:08 AM 04-09-2013
I need a letter telling a dcp that her dcg can not come in pull-ups anymore. Dcg is bascially potty trained, she will tell you when she has to go and eveything. My problem is as long as she has a pull-up on she will go in the pull-up and I'm tired of it!
Blackcat31 12:07 PM 04-09-2013
Dear DCP

Jane has made wonderful progress in her toilet training abilities recently.

Due to this positive progress, I believe it is in her best interest to make the move to wearing big girl panties on a daily basis rather than Pull-ups.

If you could begin sending Jane in big girl panties as of Monday, April 15, 2013 it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Sincerely

Daycare Provider

HTH
jenn 12:15 PM 04-09-2013
Good News!

Your daughter meets all my potty training requirements. She tells me when she needs to go, and can go successfully on her own!

Starting Monday (so you have some time to shop if needed), she will get to come in her big girl panties! Please provide some extras to leave here, just in case.

I have found that allowing them to wear pull ups after they are trained, just gives them an excuse to be lazy, and can cause more harm than good.

Congratulations on not having to provide pull ups any longer!

So happy to celebrate this milestone with you!
MarinaVanessa 07:26 PM 04-09-2013
Although I do love both examples of the letters m sort of thinking that suggesting, requesting and gently asking DCM to start bringing DCG in undies may not work if the provider is already having an issue with DCG being brought in pull ups and "she's tired of it". I would change the terminology to a firm "is required".
williams2008 06:29 AM 04-10-2013
Thanks you'll for the responses! I will send a letter home with her today and see how it goes.

I have asked dcm on several occasions to bring dcg in panties and her response is" she don't have any".....ummmmm well go buy her some is what I wanted to yell at her!

I have bought some panties for her here and sent her home in them one day just so dcm could see how good she does in them. The mom said she didn't have a accident in them, so why she won't get on board?
Tags:letter samples, pull ups
Reply Up