Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Moving!
themoorethemerrier 11:19 AM 05-15-2013
We've officially sent in our paperwork to close the daycare.

We were licensed in March had a total of 13 kids over the summer, and dwiddled to four when school started. Right when we decided to move a local daycare was shut down and I was flooded with calls. Figures.

We definitely had some stress, but for the most part we really liked having a daycare. Our farm to fork and nature exploration program was a BLAST!!! Tempted to do it again after we move and get settled, but we'll see.

Anyway, as soon as our house sells we are on our way to Texas! If anyone is looking for a country home, pre approved for daycare in NY they're in need of a daycare!

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10...29883037_zpid/
Sunchimes 03:50 PM 05-15-2013
I love your house-I wish we were in the country again. What part of Texas are you moving to when it sells?
themoorethemerrier 06:39 AM 05-16-2013
Thanks! I love the isolation - so peaceful!

We're looking east of Dallas, near Sulphur Springs.
blandino 07:00 AM 05-16-2013
I love Dallas ! I'm in NE Oklahoma, so not too terribly far from where you will be. Why Dallas ?? If you don't mind me asking.
themoorethemerrier 07:23 AM 05-16-2013
I have family near those parts and we liked the climate. We've got a sustainable farm here and we plan on doing it all over again when we get there! So excited!
rmc20021 07:31 AM 05-16-2013
Originally Posted by themoorethemerrier:
Thanks! I love the isolation - so peaceful!

We're looking east of Dallas, near Sulphur Springs.
My daughter lives in Arlington...that's not too far from there, is it? I'm hoping to move to Texas someday soon also.
themoorethemerrier 07:37 AM 05-16-2013
Arlington is not too far, at all.

My sister and I are moving there with our families, so we know that my mom will be following us. I just hope it's sooner than later!
Reply Up