Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone Have a Water Wall?
bklsmum 03:21 PM 06-09-2015
I just finished ours today! The kids are siked! It's gonna be really hot tomorrow so perfect timing!water wall.jpg
Attached:
Michael 03:26 PM 06-09-2015
That's neat. Thanks for the picture.
kendallina 03:29 PM 06-09-2015
Yay!! Looks great, I really should do something like this.
bklsmum 03:51 PM 06-09-2015
Originally Posted by kendallina:
Yay!! Looks great, I really should do something like this.
It was so easy and cheap! Everything came from the dollar tree except the water table I already had.
Controlled Chaos 05:21 PM 06-09-2015
Great idea
nanglgrl 06:45 PM 06-09-2015
I recently made this water wall. My favorite part is on the top right where the two smaller containers are. One has blue water in it and the other has yellow, the tubes bring the water down to the container underneath and make green.
Attached: image.jpg (80.9 KB) 
Sunshine74 06:53 PM 06-09-2015
Originally Posted by bklsmum:
It was so easy and cheap! Everything came from the dollar tree except the water table I already had.
I love it! What did you use besides the pool noodles? And how did you hook them to the fence?
bklsmum 07:58 PM 06-09-2015
Originally Posted by Sunshine74:
I love it! What did you use besides the pool noodles? And how did you hook them to the fence?
I used pool noodles, whole and cut up and I used disposable water bottles with their bottoms cut off and noise maker plastic tubes from the Dollar Tree. I secured them with zip ties.
Baby Beluga 08:14 PM 06-09-2015
How cool!

I have always wanted to do something similar with PVC pipe but have cement block walls. Any idea how I could attach them to the walls?
Sunshine74 08:21 PM 06-09-2015
I used pool noodles, whole and cut up and I used disposable water bottles with their bottoms cut off and noise maker plastic tubes from the Dollar Tree. I secured them with zip ties.
Thanks! I can't wait to build ours.
bklsmum 08:35 PM 06-09-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Beluga:
How cool!

I have always wanted to do something similar with PVC pipe but have cement block walls. Any idea how I could attach them to the walls?
Maybe some sort of adhesive that sticks to cement? Or maybe do it free standing with a pvc pipe stand?
Josiegirl 01:59 AM 06-10-2015
That's cool! Did you have to drill holes in your fencing? I have fencing similar to yours and have wanted to do something like this for awhile now.
A trip to the Dollar Tree was on my to-do list for this weekend anyways!
ETA: Never mind. I see the chain link fence after enlarging the picture. I just have the wooden type.

Nanglgrl, love yours too!
LK5kids 05:58 AM 06-10-2015
Is it pool noodles and soda bottles? I'm on my iPad and enlarging blurs it a bit! Awesome!
bklsmum 07:58 AM 06-10-2015
Originally Posted by LK5kids:
Is it pool noodles and soda bottles? I'm on my iPad and enlarging blurs it a bit! Awesome!
Pool noodles and water bottles with their bottoms cut off.
Tags:outside play ideas, water play, water wall
Reply Up