Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Other Child Care Provider Forums?
kendallina 05:44 PM 08-09-2010
Hi All,

I've only been a member of this forum for a week or so. I joined because I am seeking a supportive community of child care providers that I can turn to with questions or for information. I do not feel like I have found that here. I feel frustrated about the amount of bickering, complaining and belittling on this site.

I have tried finding other active forums for at-home child care providers without success. Are there other forums out there? What others ones do you visit?

Thank you.
Katy
SunflowerMama 06:13 PM 08-09-2010
I still think the site is good for advice/policy questions, etc.

I'm the same as you and I avoid conflict and don't get roped into the drama bickering. I don't think it's as common as you think and I think this is a great site for info. I'm pretty new too...less than a year so don't know of any other provider sites but I'll be interested to see if anyone else has any suggestions.
kendallina 06:26 PM 08-09-2010
Originally Posted by twinmama:
I still think the site is good for advice/policy questions, etc.

I'm the same as you and I avoid conflict and don't get roped into the drama bickering. I don't think it's as common as you think and I think this is a great site for info. I'm pretty new too...less than a year so don't know of any other provider sites but I'll be interested to see if anyone else has any suggestions.
Thanks for responding Twinmama. I can see where it might be a good place to gain some info, I just don't really feel comfortable posting. I've worked in child care centers for years, but doing this at home is a whole different animal, so I'm really looking for a place of support with people that do this at home. Hopefully someone else has some suggestions...

QualiTcare 06:29 PM 08-09-2010
i hope you'll stay. i think you'll find it really is a good forum - but like any forum...there are always disagreements and sometimes emotions run high.

the "debates" do turn into arguments more than they should though - and usually by the same people. i've noticed that the administrator is aware of it and it's going to stop one way or another.

it's really sad that people are leaving. i hope you'll change your mind.
Janet 07:35 PM 08-09-2010
Sometimes we all disagree, but it doesn't take away from the good advice that can be given and it doesn't take awau from this being a pretty good place to get stuff off your chest (for the most part)

Judy has an amazing forum and blog and I feel like my opinion counts there. If you'd like to join, you could talk to judy about it. The more, the merrier!
Michael 08:54 PM 08-09-2010
Likewise it is important for members to let me know what is going on before it gets to this point. I can not read every thread and your support is needed for me to make this forum more of what you would like it to be. You can always PM me and I will answer you.
melskids 03:28 AM 08-10-2010
i stay out of all the "heated" debates, but i read them all none the less. they are still very informative, and i learn alot. i just choose not to respond or get involved in those type of discussions.

like mac60 said, www.123child has a forum. but let me tell you. 3 or 4 years back, they had the same type of issues, the bickering and everything. it was crazy. they lost more then half of its members, i'm sure. so it happens on every forum.

there is another one, www.childfun.com. they have message boards too. there is never seems to be any bickering there, but they all seem to be friends outside of the forum. i read all the posts there, but hardly ever respond, just cause i feel a bit like an outsider.

i just want to add, that i really enjoy and value everyone's opinions here. you can learn alot from other people's opinions, if youre open minded to them. ive taken alot of ideas from everyone here, and applied them to my own childcare. i think this forum is helping to make me a better provider. i may not agree with everything everyone says all the time, but i take what i find usefull, and leave all the rest.

imagine how boring the world would be if we all thought the same way.

a great big thank you to everyone here who has taught me to be a little more patient, to be a better "teacher", to make me see there may be a better way to do something, to let me vent, to have a little more backbone, to run a better business, or just given me a laugh when i needed it most!
mac60 03:43 AM 08-10-2010
Melskids is right about Activity Idea 123, there was 1 lady in particular that caused major problems, and caused people to leave, and administration at the time would do nothing about it. Her site really went downhill fast, and is struggling to get up again. I hope the administrator learned her lesson on that one. Some of us are trickling back. The administrator over there has tons of valuable information for those who do preschool for their clients along with all of the information on the forums.
melskids 03:56 AM 08-10-2010
i agree....they are still my favorite site to get ideas for themes and my curriculum!!!!
boysx5 05:00 AM 08-10-2010
any site will have different opinions its what makes our world go round if we were all the same it would be a very boring world. I have enjoyed this site and I'm new to it and when I'm having a bad day I can always come here to vent or get a good laugh get ideas or just pass the time reading away I love this site
Golden Rule 05:39 AM 08-10-2010
I think this forum adequately represents any room filled with women

Sorry, could not resist. I really enjoy coming here....and will continue for a long time to come.
Childminder 07:11 AM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by Golden Rule:
The problem with that comment is that so many of the "heated" discussions are the ones with men posting.

I have been happy with childfun.com, they aren't as mean and vicious as a lot of the posters here.

Originally Posted by :
there is another one, www.childfun.com. they have message boards too. there is never seems to be any bickering there, but they all seem to be friends outside of the forum. i read all the posts there, but hardly ever respond, just cause i feel a bit like an outsider.
I felt that way somewhat at first but no longer. I believe it was more my insecurity of being the 'new' kid. I felt worse here, especially when I tried to post my opinion and was ridiculed from the beginning. No one at www.childfun.com ever made me angry or upset. I very rarely post here now, just come over occasionally to see what the greater-than-thous are fighting about.
professionalmom 07:59 AM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by Golden Rule:

Sorry, could not resist. I really enjoy coming here....and will continue for a long time to come.
I agree. Sadly we women tend to be so much more passionate about our thoughts, opinions, and beliefs, than the men are. But then again, men can bond over a "project" that they are working on, even if none of them say a word.

The worst part is that, as women, we are all charged with the hardest job in the world - being moms (even if you are a DC provider without children of your own, you're still "mom" for part of the day). We are human and we make mistakes, but society seems to expect us to "have it all" and be perfect. Or maybe we are the ones putting that expectation on ourselves. Either way, most of the moms I know, myself included, sometimes feel like we are in a fish bowl, being judged by everyone else. And Heaven forbid, we have a few dishes in the sink or a half a basket of dirty laundry! Then there's the SAHM vs. WOHM battle that always rages between the moms. All of it is pointless. We are all doing the best we can with what we've got. But the insecurities creep in and we can get a little overzealous in defending ourselves. It happens to all of us. I loved the character that Janet (and others) have shown when they apologize for how passionate they have gotten (whether they were right or not).

Maybe Michael can pop in from time to time just to say, "ladies, ladies, simmer down and show each other some love and respect."

Don't let the passion scare you away. It's our passion that drives us, even if it goes too far sometimes. I think most, if not all, of the women on here are passionate about raising children to be phenomenal, extraordinary people. We all have different ways of achieving that, but the goal is the same. We just need to be reminded of that from time to time, while giving each other pats on the back.

And, even though I disagree with some people on this forum, I still consider everyone here my sisters-in-childcare. I love each and every one of them - even the ones who can get a little crazy (probably because I can get a little crazy too). I love all of you!!
Lilbutterflie 08:08 AM 08-10-2010
I hope you stay! Yes, there are some strong opinions here. I try to stay out of the heated debates. I feel like you will find this in any forum. I have found this forum to be a good outlet, and great for information you are seeking as a provider.
DCMom 12:25 PM 08-10-2010
I spent a lot of time when I first joined here 'lurking' and reading, kind of getting to know posters styles. There are strong personalities in all forums; it makes for good reading!

I like the debates; sometime very different opinions get you thinking outside of your own box, you know? We all do things differently, have been in business varying amounts of time, some are center-based, some home-based and some like me are kind of in between. I don't have a formal education in early childhood education and I sometimes feel intimidated to post my feelings on a subject but I have been in the business for over 20 years, so I have a lot of on the job training

I've been a member at www.childfun.com for several years~they are a good group of ladies who are quite friendly. Like here, the're are many combined years of various experiences. There are several that get together in real life; but you won't feel like an outsider if you post~they are very welcoming.

I haven't been to the www.123child.com forum in a while; maybe I should check it out again. I do use them for good curriculum ideas though.

I hope you stay
originalkat 01:04 PM 08-10-2010
What I have found works for me is just "stepping out" of conversations/posts that are TOO heated or TOO opinionated. Make the forum serve your needs. I love being able to post a question and know that within minutes to an hour or so I will have several opinions to draw from. It is a very active forum which is great. I do not find the need to respond to everyone. If someone is just "off" from what I think is right or appropriate I just leave it alone. I scan through for threads where I may have something useful to share or from which I can get ideas. You might want to try that approach.
Michael 01:45 PM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by mac60:
Melskids is right about Activity Idea 123, there was 1 lady in particular that caused major problems, and caused people to leave, and administration at the time would do nothing about it. Her site really went downhill fast, and is struggling to get up again. I hope the administrator learned her lesson on that one. Some of us are trickling back. The administrator over there has tons of valuable information for those who do preschool for their clients along with all of the information on the forums.
With 5 moderators one would think there would be some backroom PM control of the issues.

I am the owner of Daycare.com and also the CEO of CCIN. I travel the world speaking at conventions regarding domain name brands and their development. Believe me, I work as hard as any other daycare provider and I have a lot of respect for what you all do.

I've always been pretty much on the outside looking in but recently I've been getting a lot of complaints via PM about heated posts and members. This forum is actually very successful as I see the new daily member sign ups and our traffic has grown over 200% in the last three months. Our forum members come from as far away as Africa and Israel. Many do not want their locations know as they want to blend in here.

I have never banned anyone hoping that dialog and understanding will result in a better outcome. That may change since there is only so much conversation I can put forward to resolve a problem. I read how many of you deal with parents and children on when and how to terminate. I will use the same methods here in evaluating problems. I hope you don't take this as pompus or grandstanding. It's not.

I have a policy for those of you that have over 100 posts, you can list your daycare in our Daycare.com database for free. Some of you have already taken advantage of that. Your posts do have worth and offer a great deal of information to the childcare internet space. You can always PM me if you are interested.

If you care to know more about what I do and what I use to do, here are some links. If I can help anyone, feel free to ask. This is the only time you will really read about this from me.

http://dnjournal.com/cover/2006/december.htm
http://www.michaelseven.com

Michael
Admin
https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1
Former Teacher 02:03 PM 08-10-2010
I love coming here. It's bookmarked towards the top of my bookmarks. I have never felt inferior. If anything I have felt welcomed because every time I posted about something I have always gotten respectful responses. So I think I will stick to just one forum.

I could be wrong but I think that A LOT of the hostility spans from people who are unregistered. I know I personally do not respond to an unregistered poster anymore. I truly believe there are MANY MANY people who have nothing better to do than to come to this daycare site and "stir up the pot". This leads to the fighting and bickering because of all the opinions.

I totally understand that everyone has to start somewhere. We all did. However even when a person's ID sports a new member tag, I am still suspicious unless I see a few posts from them. I also believe that since there are people like me, who won't respond to guests etc, that these posters DO register only to not follow up. KWIM?

I also love the fact that I am moderator. But to be honest, the only moderator duty that I do is that I delete all the spam posts that come in IE: for Canadian drugs and the Hi my name is Shelia and I want a date with YOU!

The point of my post is again I love it here. I wouldn't trade this forum for nothing
mac60 07:01 AM 08-11-2010
I don't understand what any of those links have to do with childcare. Unless you actually WORK the business, I really don't know how you can understand all the ins and outs of operating a daycare business.
judytrickett 07:29 AM 08-11-2010
I don't understand what any of those links have to do with childcare. Unless you actually WORK the business, I really don't know how you can understand all the ins and outs of operating a daycare business.

I agree.

And people like nannyde - who knows her stuff but has a realistic view that most people can't handle subsequently get banned because others cry wolf. Yep, now THAT is conducive to learning from differing opinions.

Banning on forums, is IMO, a sign that the forum has a problem in that the forum has become a popularity contest of some members. And popularity is highly over rated if it comes at the cost of the truth.
Daycare Mommy 07:59 AM 08-11-2010
Agreeing there. I wouldn't have thought so originally, but if you haven't been in the trenches of this business you apparently don't have the insight needed to properly moderate here no matter how successful you are otherwise.

Why on earth was Nannyde banned?!?! She was one of your BEST contributors!! If you are too busy to read the boards enough to realize that you need to pass the torch to someone that does.
MommyMuffin 08:15 AM 08-11-2010
I am a fairly new member and I find this so much fun and full of wonderful ideas! This forum has been such a blessing to a new provider such as myself. I have not found another forum that is so user friendly.
Love it here! My thoughts on the negativity is just...move on!
Now lets get to the real stuff like, new arts and crafts, changes in the industry, advertising..you know all the fun stuff we come on here to chat about.
When a thread gets hostile or threatening just block it or something, no need to let it go on and on. Now lets talk child care..I'd love to hear more tips of the trade!
Janet 08:15 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by Daycare Mommy:
Agreeing there. I wouldn't have thought so originally, but if you haven't been in the trenches of this business you apparently don't have the insight needed to properly moderate here no matter how successful you are otherwise.

Why on earth was Nannyde banned?!?! She was one of your BEST contributors!! If you are too busy to read the boards enough to realize that you need to pass the torch to someone that does.

Nan was banned because she speaks her mind. Now there is one less source of good advice. She was most definitely one of the best contributors here. It's too bad that this forum has turned into a popularity contest. Very sad. Personally, I've benefited from her advice and I appreciate her honesty.
DCMomOf3 08:16 AM 08-11-2010
I don't know anyone here well enough to pass judgement, but as a former board admin and mod of parent boards I know just how tough it is to try to be as neutral as possible while keeping everyone feeling like they and their comments matter. You don't have to be perfectly versed in child care to run a board like this, in my opinion , you have to be able to manage personalities. RE: NannyDE, I appreciated her comments to me but as a new member I can attest that some of her other comments were intimidating. Whether she asked to be removed or was banned, I don't know, but Michael has a tough job and I feel he IS trying to keep the peace which ever way it went.

I just want a place to ask questions, get and give advice, and maybe even form some online friendships with other providers.
Unregistered 08:24 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by melskids:
i stay out of all the "heated" debates, but i read them all none the less. they are still very informative, and i learn alot. i just choose not to respond or get involved in those type of discussions....

I used to be a long time member of that message board and while things may have changed for the better in the time I have been away from it, it has had more than its fair share of bickering among members. I recently found this Daycare message board and have enjoyed visiting because it feels like a breath of fresh air compared to what I used to see on Childfun. Although I haven't been here long and I've only seen one heated discussion here so far, it seems as though those involved have been able to work things out or at least agree to disagree and no one was banned for disagreeing with the owner or her friends.
Janet 08:30 AM 08-11-2010
Where is the line drawn? Does everyone have to walk on eggshells and censor themselves so that nobody takes offense to an answer that's given? Does every member of this forum have to conform to the same school of thought? If Nan's posts were put on a balance and measured with one side being helpful and informative and the other side was posts that were considered abrasive, the balance would definitely be in favor of the help that she has provided. I really believe that her intentions are to provide helpful advice and that far outweighs bruised egos.
Lilbutterflie 08:40 AM 08-11-2010
I respect NannyDe's opinions and her experience. She has brought a lot to the table. That being said, she does come off as very harsh. For new members who are trying to get some information; they are intimidated to post anything for fear of being made to look like a fool. She gives great information, but she doesn't always do it in a respectful way.
Michael has a tough job, he's using the same tactics that we do with parents that have maybe gone just too far. Let's respect his decision. This is his business.
kendallina 09:26 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by MommyMuffin:
I am a fairly new member and I find this so much fun and full of wonderful ideas! This forum has been such a blessing to a new provider such as myself. I have not found another forum that is so user friendly.
Love it here! My thoughts on the negativity is just...move on!
Now lets get to the real stuff like, new arts and crafts, changes in the industry, advertising..you know all the fun stuff we come on here to chat about.
When a thread gets hostile or threatening just block it or something, no need to let it go on and on. Now lets talk child care..I'd love to hear more tips of the trade!
I agree...let's move on, get on to the 'real' stuff of running a child care. So many people have offered many kind words to me through this thread and in private messages, which I appreciate so much. Thank you!
Katy
momma2girls 09:41 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by Janet:
Nan was banned because she speaks her mind. Now there is one less source of good advice. She was most definitely one of the best contributors here. It's too bad that this forum has turned into a popularity contest. Very sad. Personally, I've benefited from her advice and I appreciate her honesty.
I don't understand this at all? What happened? I must have missed out on something here!
jen 09:47 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by iowa daycare:
i don't understand this at all? What happened? I must have missed out on something here!
what?????????
judytrickett 09:50 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by Lilbutterflie:
I respect NannyDe's opinions and her experience. She has brought a lot to the table. That being said, she does come off as very harsh. For new members who are trying to get some information; they are intimidated to post anything for fear of being made to look like a fool. She gives great information, but she doesn't always do it in a respectful way.
Michael has a tough job, he's using the same tactics that we do with parents that have maybe gone just too far. Let's respect his decision. This is his business.

Ah, but with NO bias at all - seriously, just from reading about the trials and tribulations most of the members here post and ask about.......I have found anecdotal evidence that says those who appear most "harsh" and don't mince words are also those providers who have the MOST success in their businesses, have the least problems with parents and earn the most money (stay full). Perhaps that so called "harshness" pays off. And really, I think Janet is correct in the fact that harshness aside if a member is openly offering very GOOD advice to other providers then THAT is what matters.

What Nannyde says and takes her PERSONAL time to answer is true and helpful and right on the mark.

Nan doesn't HAVE to be here for NAN. When have you ever seen her post a problem SHE was having? The answer is never. Nan doesn't have problems because her experience has allowed her to master the parent/provider relationship. At least be thankful there are SOME providers like Nan that come here and answer questions or, quite frankly, most of the providers here would be totally screwed in finding solutions to the problems THEY post.

The Nan-Ban is ridiculous.
momma2girls 09:51 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by jen:
what?????????
nanny de being banned or so everyone else says it???
momma2girls 09:52 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by judytrickett:
Ah, but with NO bias at all - seriously, just from reading about the trials and tribulations most of the members here post and ask about.......I have found anecdotal evidence that says those who appear most "harsh" and don't mince words are also those providers who have the MOST success in their businesses, have the least problems with parents and earn the most money (stay full). Perhaps that so called "harshness" pays off. And really, I think Janet is correct in the fact that harshness aside if a member is openly offering very GOOD advice to other providers then THAT is what matters.

What Nannyde says and takes her PERSONAL time to answer is true and helpful and right on the mark.

Nan doesn't HAVE to be here for NAN. When have you ever seen her post a problem SHE was having? The answer is never. Nan doesn't have problems because her experience has allowed her to master the parent/provider relationship. At least be thankful there are SOME providers like Nan that come here and answer questions or, quite frankly, most of the providers here would be totally screwed in finding solutions to the problems THEY post.

I totally agree!! I think the more you allow parents to walk all over you, the worse it is- I have so learnt this from all the yrs. experience!!!
Daycare Mommy 09:54 AM 08-11-2010
There are other far more abrasive people here who don't contribute nearly as much to the boards as Nan did, yet Nan was the one banned. I've been under attack before and I've seen others talked down to in very disrespectful ways by the same poster repeatedly. It's been going on nearly as long as I've been here and nothing ever happened to that member. Yet now out of the blue Nan is kicked? Not right. I see some of you especially those who are new or perhaps didn't agree with her are fine with moving on like nothing happened, but some of us who have been helped enormously by Nan in our time here are more than a little ticked. She has tons of experience and shared loads of advice with us. Even though I've been in this profession nearly a decade I learned things from her left and right. Things that have helped me run my business, work more effectively with the daycare children as well as my own. So no I'm not really feeling much like moving on without a word after someone who helped me and others here so much is booted.
mac60 10:27 AM 08-11-2010
Gone for a while and come back, all I can say is wow. How sad it has all come to this.
Janet 10:34 AM 08-11-2010

Judy's right. Nan doesn't have to take the time to answer questions that providers have, but she took the time to answer anyway (and you all know how long her posts are and how well put together they are!) She's been around the block enough times to be able to answer pretty much any question that has come up. I think that the value of her expertise more than makes up for any "harshness" that her posts may contain. She doesn't beat around the bush.

I'm thankful for the times that I've needed help that Nan was able to offer good suggestions. Like I said before, I have recieved lots of really valuable information from many of the providers here and I've also gotten to see many perspectives on lots of issues and it helps me to be a better provider. I'm thankful for that. It's just really unfortunate to lose out on Nan's perspective and her advice.
judytrickett 10:37 AM 08-11-2010
It's just really unfortunate to lose out on Nan's perspective and her advice.
Well, luckily for YOU, you know where else you can find Nannyde. And, no, admin there doesn't ban anyone who has a valid reason for being there.
nbtan 10:38 AM 08-11-2010
Judy has an amazing forum and blog and I feel like my opinion counts there. If you'd like to join, you could talk to judy about it. The more, the merrier!
I love Judy's blog/forum.
originalkat 10:45 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by Quincy:
I don't know anyone here well enough to pass judgement, but as a former board admin and mod of parent boards I know just how tough it is to try to be as neutral as possible while keeping everyone feeling like they and their comments matter. You don't have to be perfectly versed in child care to run a board like this, in my opinion , you have to be able to manage personalities. RE: NannyDE, I appreciated her comments to me but as a new member I can attest that some of her other comments were intimidating. Whether she asked to be removed or was banned, I don't know, but Michael has a tough job and I feel he IS trying to keep the peace which ever way it went.

I just want a place to ask questions, get and give advice, and maybe even form some online friendships with other providers.
I agree with this.
Janet 10:46 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by Daycare Mommy:
There are other far more abrasive people here who don't contribute nearly as much to the boards as Nan did, yet Nan was the one banned. I've been under attack before and I've seen others talked down to in very disrespectful ways by the same poster repeatedly. It's been going on nearly as long as I've been here and nothing ever happened to that member. Yet now out of the blue Nan is kicked? Not right. I see some of you especially those who are new or perhaps didn't agree with her are fine with moving on like nothing happened, but some of us who have been helped enormously by Nan in our time here are more than a little ticked. She has tons of experience and shared loads of advice with us. Even though I've been in this profession nearly a decade I learned things from her left and right. Things that have helped me run my business, work more effectively with the daycare children as well as my own. So no I'm not really feeling much like moving on without a word after someone who helped me and others here so much is booted.
I have been criticized on several occasions and I didn't see anyone get talked to about that. But then again, I figured that it was all just a part of the experience of being a member of a forum. Opinions vary so even when people were being harsh with me, I didn't complain. I notice that there are a lot of responses that talk about just moving on. Those are either the people who didn't like her style or the new people who haven't been here for long. Hopefully the new providers here will be able to find a provider who will be as helpful as Nan is.

I don't have to tell anyone here that being a daycare provider is not always a walk in the park. There are facets of this profession that can really only be understood by other providers. We have to wear a lot of different hats and it gets overwhelming at times. This is when the advice that we can get will help us the most. Sometimes the advice that we receive has to come with some honesty that can seem a little harsh. This is not always a "feel good" career choice and I've personally had times when I have needed people to be really straight with me and to tell me that I needed to get my head out of my rear.
Golden Rule 10:46 AM 08-11-2010
I have so many of her responses printed..... She (and a few others) called me out on my problem areas and made me see my mistakes. I have been researching things I had not even heard about before coming here.

I just started finding my backbone...

I don't know where to find her...... I just found this forum. PM ME....PLEASE
Janet 10:49 AM 08-11-2010
Well, luckily for YOU, you know where else you can find Nannyde. And, no, admin there doesn't ban anyone who has a valid reason for being there.
Yep It's nice to not feel the need to censor myself and it's nice to feel a sense of belonging!

Judy, have you seen the movie "Semi-Pro" with Will Ferrell? The motto for the basketball team is "Everybody Love Everybody". That should be our motto! LOL
misol 10:55 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by janet:
where is the line drawn? Does everyone have to walk on eggshells and censor themselves so that nobody takes offense to an answer that's given? Does every member of this forum have to conform to the same school of thought? If nan's posts were put on a balance and measured with one side being helpful and informative and the other side was posts that were considered abrasive, the balance would definitely be in favor of the help that she has provided. I really believe that her intentions are to provide helpful advice and that far outweighs bruised egos.
totally totally agree!
jen 10:58 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by Iowa daycare:
nanny de being banned or so everyone else says it???
Ooops! I meant to quote the one that said she got banned! Sorry!
misol 11:01 AM 08-11-2010
I want to know where to find her too so please enlighten me. PM me if you have to!
AfterSchoolMom 01:48 PM 08-12-2010
Wow, Nannyde was one of my favorite contributors here, and it was for her no nonsense (ie, "harsh") opinions and viewpoints on everything. I admire people who are strong enough to stand up for themselves and to tell it like it is. What a shame.
Tags:conflict, debate, forums
Closed Thread Up