Daycare.com Forum Daycare Management Software

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:31 AM

Default Where is Everyone?

so is the forum broke, everyone busy, or everyone just having perfect days?

here we are finalizing Christmas plans. getting everything in order for the holidays. I had everyone enrolled come yesterday. I had the best day. No one really argued and everyone listened. That right there is my Christmas gift. So speak up everyone!

laundryduchess

Last edited by Michael; 12-02-2009 at 02:45 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:51 AM
Daycare.com Member

Been busy here. Had a new baby start (she's about 10 weeks) I've also been baking a lot for the churches bake sale. My freezers are full & now I have to decorate everything. That will be done this coming weekend. I also have to finish Christmas shopping. I have to get 2 more gifts for the DC kids, some stocking stuffers for my family & figure out what "big" gift to get DS.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:43 AM

I havent been able go get on the past few days. I kept getting the message that my IP had been blocked. I wrote to Michael and he fixed it. Maybe there are more having the same problem?
Old 12-02-2009, 08:12 PM

Things have a bit crazy for me. DS was moved up to Kindergarten. His first day was Monday, so I've been dealing with that. Now I'm trying to figure out a new daily routine for the kids around walking DS to & from school and moving nap time up earlier. I'm almost done with Christmas shopping and just have to wrap presents. I'm so much farther ahead than I was last year at this time and it feels good to not feel like I'm rushing.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Oh I have been here! Just waiting for everyone else!

I do have a VERY silly question. I noticed sometimes I see the initials DH, DD, DS etc..what does that mean?

I know DC means day care obviously, but I can't figure out the others haha.

Thanks!

Last edited by Former Teacher; 12-05-2009 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Typed to fast and had some spelling errors :)
Old 12-05-2009, 03:24 PM

DH=dear hubby
DD=dear daughter
DS=dear son

Sometimes, I have no idea what someone is saying when they use letters. It took me a long time to decode what IMO meant. (in my opinion, by the way)
Old 12-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Thanks so much Melissa!