Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Wall-Mounted Changing Table?
SilverSabre25 10:57 AM 04-22-2014
If you have one, where do you store the diapers and things? I'm seriously considering ordering one today, but I want a play for storage first....
Blackcat31 10:59 AM 04-22-2014
Ooooh, you could get one like this:

SilverSabre25 11:00 AM 04-22-2014
That's kinda nifty...where'd you find that? I'm looking at a commerical one like you find in stores.

Though I still don't know where I'd store all the diapers and spare clothes and stuff
Blackcat31 11:02 AM 04-22-2014
I would maybe consider mounting a shelving unit above the changer.

Easy access for anything you need.

Blackcat31 11:04 AM 04-22-2014
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
That's kinda nifty...where'd you find that? I'm looking at a commerical one like you find in stores.

Though I still don't know where I'd store all the diapers and spare clothes and stuff
Drat, it's a Swedish company so I bet shipping is horrendous...

http://kidsroomzoom.wordpress.com/20...iest-solution/
SilverSabre25 11:04 AM 04-22-2014
that has potential. probably expensive though :P I recognize that one, lol. The depth is a concern though. I'm looking at putting this in my rather narrow daycare bathroom that's designed as stupidly as the rest of the house. I'll have to go measure...

WHY can I never find a measuring tape when I want one?!
Patches 11:29 AM 04-22-2014
Here's mine
1398191276455.jpg
Attached:
SilverSabre25 11:35 AM 04-22-2014

That's the bathroom in question. After measuring, I think I'm going to do a vertical mounted changing table mounted on the right wall right across from the toilet, then one of these

mounted on the wall above the toilet. Or, because that window is dumb and kind of useless, mounted across the window :P I don't anticipate ever having more than three kids in diapers, and I can store other kids stuff in bins on top if needed. I can only have a total of six kids anyway.
Childminder 12:08 PM 04-22-2014
I have a folding one from IKEA,

but didn't see it just now when I looked. It's metal and has pockets for storage.

Then I have one downstairs,similar to this but horizantal, http://www.amazon.com/Mounted-Changi...hanging+tables

It's a wooden one that I found on craigslist that folds up with built in cubby storage. I have no idea a brand because there is nothing marked on it anywhere.
Reply Up