Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Annoying Parents In Your Daycare???
Mychildreportcard 04:32 PM 06-05-2012
Hello,

I am new to the forums and wanted to introduce myself...

My name is Deborah Padilla, CEO/Founder of Mychildreportcard Inc. and Mychildreportcard.com. We are a easy, secure, affordable, private web portal company for specifically daycare's & their "parents".

Our services offer 24/7, online access for parents & daycare's to view any Reminders, Health Alerts, Calendars, Private Integrated E-mail Messaging, Child Report Card (daily/weekly sheet), Events & much more.

Our goal is to make the lives of your staff easier when dealing with that annoying parent who keeps you and your staff past closing, or calls your center 100xs a day. It is also our goal to make new, nervous, first time daycare or busy parents aware of their child's day, 24/7.

Daycare's can sign up directly at our website, and ALL daycare's receive 1 MONTH FREE with any membership chosen. Daycare's have complete control to creating their usernames/passwords for parents, in which they can give to their parents, depending on their membership.

I wanted to make the opportunity to connect with other daycare's, parents & let you all know about our easy, secure, wonderful services. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM, reply to this post.

Deborah Padilla
Mychildreportcard Inc.
CEO/Founder
Tags:annoying, parents - disrespect
Up