Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Surprise Inspection....
coolconfidentme 10:43 AM 07-31-2013
I had a surprise inspection from the Child & Adult Food Program today. We passed with flying colors! BOOYAH!!!

She was impress with the reviews from the DCKs. One new child told her he ate cantaloupe for the first time & liked it. Another said he had seconds & thirds cause I make good food. YAY KIDS!!!
MsLaura529 10:48 AM 07-31-2013
Great job! I have one coming up soon, sometime between now and the end of August. I'm so nervous, it will be my first one.
coolconfidentme 10:56 AM 07-31-2013
Originally Posted by MsLaura529:
Great job! I have one coming up soon, sometime between now and the end of August. I'm so nervous, it will be my first one.
I remember my first one. I thought I would hurl!!!
melilley 11:15 AM 07-31-2013
to your yummy food! Congratulations on the good visit!
We are supposed to have surprise inspections, but my food lady said that she's supposed to drop by, but she likes to call first. I've had 2 visits and she always calls and the 2nd one she even called and asked to come earlier and it was at nap (it was supposed to be at afternoon snack-we just went over some paperwork and she just asked me about snack/meal times)!
BumbleBee 11:23 AM 07-31-2013
Yay!!! My last one went ok. I received a warning (couldn't find my paper menus & hadn't put it into MMK for 2 weeks....found them 5 min after she left)

Btw - I want your kids!!! My SA (9yo but delays) told the fp lady that my food tastes like poison.

Glad it went well!!!
melilley 11:25 AM 07-31-2013
Originally Posted by Trummynme:

Btw - I want your kids!!! My SA (9yo but delays) told the fp lady that my food tastes like poison.
Sorry, funny, but not funny! They probably say it tastes like poison because it's healthy food not junk!
itlw8 11:26 AM 07-31-2013
I am due any day. My rep had some family problems so the big wig has been doing me. I forgot to tell her about my vacation OOPS and she showed up. I could not believe I was not written up. but she did tell me she has to visit before end of Aug.
Heidi 01:27 PM 07-31-2013
Mine came yesterday too, once again a-ok.
MommieNana4 01:39 PM 07-31-2013
Congratulations!
Reply Up