Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Merry Christmas, I just got sick!
Scout 05:26 PM 12-23-2013
Grrrrrr........just vomited. Last week gma drops off girls and says she was up since midnight vomiting but, really felt it was from stress. I am guessing it was not. DH got sick last night too and his fever was up to 103.9. Pretty high for a stomach bug so, we thought he had food poisoning. Oh well. I really hope my kids or the dck's aren't sick for Christmas. I slept with my boys last night so no one crawled in bed with daddy to prevent the spread and now I have it.
Shell 05:38 PM 12-23-2013
Originally Posted by Scout:
Grrrrrr........just vomited. Last week gma drops off girls and says she was up since midnight vomiting but, really felt it was from stress. I am guessing it was not. DH got sick last night too and his fever was up to 103.9. Pretty high for a stomach bug so, we thought he had food poisoning. Oh well. I really hope my kids or the dck's aren't sick for Christmas. I slept with my boys last night so no one crawled in bed with daddy to prevent the spread and now I have it.
Hope it passes quickly. Don't you just love when parents make up excuses for illnesses so they don't have to miss work?!
Soccermom 05:29 AM 12-24-2013
I hope you feel better soon and I hope your little ones don't get it. Seems every year the stomach bug comes knocking on our doors during the Holidays.
GoodKarma 05:42 AM 12-24-2013
I'm so sorry . I hope your family is better soon and that you are able to enjoy the holidays!
Scout 06:55 AM 12-24-2013
I am all better but, one dcg vomited all over her kitchen this morning!
sunlight 07:04 AM 12-24-2013
I'm so so so sorry! Hang in there. Hope it passes super quick.
Reply Up