Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It's Really Bad When...
CrayolaKids 06:51 AM 03-30-2012
you know exactly which child pooped just by the 'aroma' in the air. Even worse when you unexpectedly walk into the bedroom that the babies are sleeping in not thinking anything of it, and WHAM!! you walk right into the invisible wall of stink..that most times is enough to make you hit the bricks.

Also, I've noticed my gang has taken on a poop-cycle and ALL will poop at the same time each day. OH MAN does the house smell after that!!

Ok, there's my humor for this rainy, icky Friday morning (at least here anyways). Have a great weekend everyone!
Half-Pint Hide-Out 06:55 AM 03-30-2012
Too funny! I had to laugh the other day because my helper was here with me and we caught the scent of one of the little ones and she said "I'll check which one and change them". I said, "You don't need to check, it's ***"...she was a little disturbed that I could tell just by the smell. Hey, it's my super power! lol
cheeseheadmama 06:58 AM 03-30-2012
Too funny! I remember once upon a time when I used to think poopy diapers were gross and gag worthy. Boy, has my world changed. Baby poop no longer grosses me out and I am now surprised when other people are. Besides, anyone who has had to clean up a poopy pair of little girl panties will take dirty diapers anyday.....
CrayolaKids 07:05 AM 03-30-2012
"Besides, anyone who has had to clean up a poopy pair of little girl panties will take dirty diapers anyday....."

So true!! Or poopy pull-ups...hate those with a passion. I would gladly change diapers all day long than deal with poopy undies or pull-ups. At least then when you take the diaper off you aren't quite as surprised...especially when the poop sticks to the butt as you take them off or FALLS off! Yeah, had that happen before lol. Sorry..had a 5-hour energy drink this morning
Zoe 07:26 AM 03-30-2012
So so true. On everyone's posts! I can tell who it was...whether it's a daycare kid, dog, etc... Everyone has their own aroma!

As for the pull-ups and undies....ugh. Hate that. Won't tolerate it with my daycare kids...it was bad enough with my own kids!

Personally for me, the worst is when it's a larger child and it's a large stool. Can't stand that! I have a 3 year old who is as big as my 6 year old and I know she can't help it, she's just a big girl, but it's so gross!!!!
SunshineMama 07:50 AM 03-30-2012
Originally Posted by CrayolaKids:
you know exactly which child pooped just by the 'aroma' in the air. Even worse when you unexpectedly walk into the bedroom that the babies are sleeping in not thinking anything of it, and WHAM!! you walk right into the invisible wall of stink..that most times is enough to make you hit the bricks.

Also, I've noticed my gang has taken on a poop-cycle and ALL will poop at the same time each day. OH MAN does the house smell after that!!

Ok, there's my humor for this rainy, icky Friday morning (at least here anyways). Have a great weekend everyone!
LOL! So true!
MizzCheryl 09:47 AM 03-30-2012
Poop cycle. LOL
That is too funny. Mine have done that. 5 poops within 30 minute. PEE EWE
SimpleMom 11:13 AM 03-30-2012
Oh man! I totally know what you are saying!!! Thanks for the humor
mema 12:11 PM 03-30-2012
I have one that sleeps upstairs in a bedroom at the end of the hallway. When I start up the stairs and can smell it by the 2nd step, phew. I know then to change him in there and not downstairs because otherwise everyone would probably keel over
Reply Up