Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>HFM in Colleges
Blackcat31 07:22 AM 10-26-2016
http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medi...cid=spartanntp

Looks like HFM is making it's rounds every where.
Crazy8 11:12 AM 10-26-2016
Its been all over our area high schools, they have cancelled sporting events, etc. because of it. I had one child with it over the summer but thankfully no one else got it!
Cat Herder 11:13 AM 10-26-2016
Shower shoes only work if you wear them and turning socks + undies inside out does not buy you an extra day before having to do laundry, kiddos.

Oh, and a hoodie is not a coat.

Love,
All Parent's Everywhere
BumbleBee 11:15 AM 10-26-2016
It's going through the local middle school here. The local news recently did a story on it going around in west michigan. I don't remember it going through my college when I attended but I may have just been clueless too.
BumbleBee 11:18 AM 10-26-2016
Had a parent last yr try to drop off her kid with hfm. She goes 'we noticed a heat rash in his diaper area yesterday and today the same thing is on his face.' Yeah that's hand foot and mouth. He can't be here. Bye.

Could've understood if it was her 1st child and 1st time dealing w/hfm. But this was her 3rd.
Second Home 06:50 AM 10-27-2016
HFM is going through our high school . Marlier this year a competing football team had to forfeit a game because 3/4 of the team came down with HFM . One of our middle school football teams also had impetigo spread like wildfire .
Reply Up