Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Not A Very Good Daycare - Falls Church VA 22043
Unregistered 02:23 PM 01-18-2011
Keep your kids away from this place. They spend more time playing with their own child than the ones who attend. They are very wishywashy people, yelling at each other in front of the kids. Are from a different country, so maybe there idea of childcare is obviously different than ours. Id go somewhere else if I were you.
Michael 02:34 PM 01-18-2011
We removed parts of your post. We don't allow addresses and names on complaints here, especially since you are also unregistered.
sahm2three 03:23 PM 01-18-2011
Michael, I am surprised you allow this at all.
SilverSabre25 03:32 PM 01-18-2011
I'm kind of surprised you allowed it all to. To the person who posted, if you were to check back, there are probably better ways to let people in your area know of the problems--such as calling your state's licensing--if you have a real complaint to lodge.
KEG123 03:44 PM 01-18-2011
Uh.... delete?
Michael 04:16 PM 01-18-2011
Trying to get the person to register.
jen 05:24 PM 01-18-2011
Yeah, registered or not, I have a huge problem with the whole cultural rip in that post! NOT COOL Unregistered!!!!
jen 05:25 PM 01-18-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Keep your kids away from this place. They spend more time playing with their own child than the ones who attend. They are very wishywashy people, yelling at each other in front of the kids. Are from a different country, so maybe there idea of childcare is obviously different than ours. Id go somewhere else if I were you.
Who are they and us????
marniewon 06:32 PM 01-18-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
I'm kind of surprised you allowed it all to. To the person who posted, if you were to check back, there are probably better ways to let people in your area know of the problems--such as calling your state's licensing--if you have a real complaint to lodge.
Not only that, but this is the PROVIDER part of the forum!! Why would providers need to stay away from this daycare?
Tags:bad childcare, rude parents
Reply Up