Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Breast Milk After One
Unregistered 01:22 PM 10-16-2017
How do you continue to provide supplied breast milk after a child turns one and is eating solid food along with the rest of the group? Just replace whole milk at meal time with the breast milk? I’d like to discontinue feedings outside of prepared meals. TIA
Ariana 01:43 PM 10-16-2017
Replace cow with breast milk in a sippy cup. You can also mix it in cereals or anywhere you might use cow milk.
hwichlaz 04:23 PM 10-16-2017
yes, use in place of moo juice.
midaycare 05:20 AM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
yes, use in place of moo juice.
Lol to moo juice. I think it's fantastic dcm is continuing.
LysesKids 07:03 AM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
How do you continue to provide supplied breast milk after a child turns one and is eating solid food along with the rest of the group? Just replace whole milk at meal time with the breast milk? I’d like to discontinue feedings outside of prepared meals. TIA
It's great that mom is continuing after1... Most my families do such unless they have issues pumping @ work or decide to wean due to illness; I have one kid that drinks his out of a 3 oz glass ( he's 19 months)
Unregistered 10:53 AM 10-18-2017
Awesome!! Yes, I think it’s great she’s doing it too! I just want to make sure I’m supporting it every way I can. Thank you all for the input.
Mom2Two 05:46 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Replace cow with breast milk in a sippy cup. You can also mix it in cereals or anywhere you might use cow milk.

Tags:breast milk, breast milk breast feeding
Reply Up