Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Now Threads Are Being Deleted?
BentleysBands 09:44 AM 10-29-2010
this is just crazy..

edited: just gonna leave this crazy place , messaging all the ppl who contacted me and will forward other places. enjoy!
momma2girls 10:06 AM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by BentleysBands:
this is just crazy..

edited: just gonna leave this crazy place , messaging all the ppl who contacted me and will forward other places. enjoy!
You are correct, the thread has been deleted- Please email me with the other forums - thanks!!
beach_grl 10:06 AM 10-29-2010
Yes-my initial impression was correct. The moderators are abusing their position, and deleting threads that make them look bad. They are, however leaving the others and just locking them to new posts, so they can get the last word. I will be leaving this board. Please PM me if you have any other message boards.
QualiTcare 10:11 AM 10-29-2010
we would never allow a thread to go on for the sole purpose of bashing ANY member. enough is enough. you have PMing - use it.
Crystal 11:39 AM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by QualiTcare:
we would never allow a thread to go on for the sole purpose of bashing ANY member. enough is enough. you have PMing - use it.
Please, DO NOT delete my posts.
Michael 12:57 PM 10-29-2010
I am opening the thread again. I don't want anything deleted. Please PM me. I will decide what is closed or deleted.
QualiTcare 02:31 PM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by Crystal:
Please, DO NOT delete my posts.
please don't take it upon yourself to unlock a thread that i locked (first thread i've ever locked, btw), tell everyone they need to share their feelings, and then tell people to move on. which is it? you've been playing this game all day. if you wanted to move on, you would've left it locked and moved on.
melissa ann 03:29 PM 10-29-2010
This is the reason why I have not been as active here as I once was. There are more than one way of looking at things and we all need to have an open mind and at the very least, respect the opinion of others. Some people do go overboard with their opinions.
Crystal 03:35 PM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by QualiTcare:
please don't take it upon yourself to unlock a thread that i locked (first thread i've ever locked, btw), tell everyone they need to share their feelings, and then tell people to move on. which is it? you've been playing this game all day. if you wanted to move on, you would've left it locked and moved on.
excuse me?

Had you not deleted my post, we would know what I REALLY said.

I asked to move on because it is not productive conversation, just jabs and insults. I have not been playing ANY "games"

Save your moderating for where it belongs, NOT with me.
Crystal 04:11 PM 10-29-2010
BTW, I'd like to clarify to say, what I posted in the closed thread had to do with MY post this morning that was out of line and uncalled for. I wanted to give everyone here the opportunity to state their case, voice their opinion, etc. instead of having everyone think that I don't value their opinion. It's not a one-sided thing that has been going on. I was wrong this morning, the members here had a right to say so - did I like it? No, it stung. Did I deserve it? Yes. So, that is why I reopened the thread, and allowed them to say what they felt they needed to say. THAT probably would have put an end to this fiasco, but I see this is the song that never ends............
MyAngels 04:15 PM 10-29-2010
BTW, I'd like to clarify to say, what I posted in the closed thread had to do with MY post this morning that was out of line and uncalled for. I wanted to give everyone here the opportunity to state their case, voice their opinion, etc. instead of having everyone think that I don't value their opinion. It's not a one-sided thing that has been going on. I was wrong this morning, the members here had a right to say so - did I like it? No, it stung. Did I deserve it? Yes. So, that is why I reopened the thread, and allowed them to say what they felt they needed to say. THAT probably would have put an end to this fiasco, but I see this is the song that never ends............
If that's the case, I'm curious as to why my thoughts on the subject were deleted? Just curious, really, as to what I said that was out of line?
Crystal 04:20 PM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
If that's the case, I'm curious as to why my thoughts on the subject were deleted? Just curious, really, as to what I said that was out of line?
I don't know. I did not delete your posts. I NEVER delete posts, even on my own forum, I have never deleted one post - I think the information needs to be available in case it ever comes into question. There was one case in which I deleted a post, it was this morning, as mac60 asked me to remove what I sad that was out of line. I would not have done so had she not askd, and since what I said was towards her, I respected her request and removed it and any quoted posts that contained what I said.
MyAngels 05:36 PM 10-29-2010
Oh, sorry, my mistake. I guess I don't understand how these things are handled.
QualiTcare 05:50 PM 10-29-2010
excuse me?

Had you not deleted my post, we would know what I REALLY said.

I asked to move on because it is not productive conversation, just jabs and insults. I have not been playing ANY "games"

Save your moderating for where it belongs, NOT with me.
you're the one that went and unlocked a thread after i locked it and u want to tell me to save my moderating for where it belongs? okay, just as long as you know how stupid that sounds.
Lucy 06:10 PM 10-30-2010
I think you both need to chill. Put this in the past and leave it alone. Are we adults here? My Gawd!!
Crystal 07:58 PM 10-30-2010
I have. Thank you.
Tags:moderator, vent
Reply Up