Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>For Those Who Use MMK....
melilley 07:02 AM 01-31-2013
Is this program the best or am I just overly excited? I just signed up and looked at it yesterday and I am really impressed! I love how you can enter receipts and it keeps track! I haven't explored it fully yet, but so far I love it! I just opened in Jan. so I haven't had to really use it.

What do you like about mmk? How does it benefit you? Any tips or suggestions of stuff to do on it?
MissAnn 09:57 AM 01-31-2013
Originally Posted by melilley:
Is this program the best or am I just overly excited? I just signed up and looked at it yesterday and I am really impressed! I love how you can enter receipts and it keeps track! I haven't explored it fully yet, but so far I love it! I just opened in Jan. so I haven't had to really use it.

What do you like about mmk? How does it benefit you? Any tips or suggestions of stuff to do on it?
It's awesome! I could not survive without it! My biggest piece of advice is ..... Keep up and don't get behind like i tend to do!
Patches 11:26 AM 01-31-2013
I got the mmk app on my android phone (it's called Kids2go) and I love it! You can record time away, in/out times, and meals so whenever I serve a meal, I just take ot my phone and check who's eating and hit save and done! Meal is recorded. Same with in/out times. Whenever someone comes in or leaves just reach in my pocket, a few taps here and there and done.
Michael 11:34 AM 01-31-2013
I could almost create a new category we have so many threads on the MMK: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=mmk
Childminder 12:00 PM 01-31-2013
I like MMK but find that they could make it a little more user friendly. You have to click on and OK too many windows to enter information. Also using it to record food count is redundant, IMO. One other thing that I wish it had would be a TimeClock feature that parents could check in and out on. I have to use two different programs and cannot combine the information. Think how nice it would be for time/space and year end recordkeeping!
kitykids3 01:39 PM 01-31-2013
I LOVE MMK! It keeps track of everything I need to keep track of except my attendance sheets and payroll. And for $70 a year, you can't beat it. :-)
melilley 02:28 PM 01-31-2013
Originally Posted by Michael:
I could almost create a new category we have so many threads on the MMK: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=mmk
I figured there was, I did check earlier, I must have typed it wrong or something.
Tags:mmk
Reply Up