Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Counting to 1000.........
trippingontoys 02:34 PM 05-06-2013
I don't know why I find it so irritating today, but I am counting the minutes til one of my kids go home today! It has been raining on and off all day long. Every few minutes all day long he has said "It stopped raining. What does that mean?" I've answered it every way I can think of but yet he keeps asking..........
Cradle2crayons 03:24 PM 05-06-2013
Originally Posted by Rebecca:
I don't know why I find it so irritating today, but I am counting the minutes til one of my kids go home today! It has been raining on and off all day long. Every few minutes all day long he has said "It stopped raining. What does that mean?" I've answered it every way I can think of but yet he keeps asking..........
Lol how many minutes you have left now??? Lol I know what you mean... It's done nothing but rain four days a week for six months here and I hate it... How old is this kiddo??
cheerfuldom 03:34 PM 05-06-2013
ask a question back "What do you think it means?" and repeat that back to him each time
Sunchimes 04:38 PM 05-06-2013
Some days, I count the time left as "Just 3 and a half more hours". Some days, I count the time left as "Only 217 minutes". ;-)

I have the same questioner.
nannyde 04:43 PM 05-06-2013
Originally Posted by Rebecca:
answer "what do you mean?"
trippingontoys 07:42 PM 05-06-2013
He's four. And I finally figured out he wanted to go outside. Then we had a new conversation for the rest of the afternoon. Yes, it stopped raining. No, we can't go outside because there is a foot of water under the playset............
Tags:questions, venting
Reply Up