Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nap Time Screamers...
MrsCoffee 12:08 PM 03-17-2010
I am overwhelmed right now, I have changed him twice fed him in the middle of what was suppose to be nap... Oragel and nothing is helping... How ladies and gents do we handle days like these...

I have watched this little guy since 8 wks so we have a healthy sleep pattern(not every day is like this). I don't know about what the parent do at home but I sure am about to ask!

DcB is fine as soon as picked up... I mean it starts cooing and smiling.. Is he spoiled?

What do you do if you have a child like this, no other children can nap when you have a screamer...
momma2girls 01:20 PM 03-17-2010
Originally Posted by krogers1982:
I am overwhelmed right now, I have changed him twice fed him in the middle of what was suppose to be nap... Oragel and nothing is helping... How ladies and gents do we handle days like these...

I have watched this little guy since 8 wks so we have a healthy sleep pattern(not every day is like this). I don't know about what the parent do at home but I sure am about to ask!

DcB is fine as soon as picked up... I mean it starts cooing and smiling.. Is he spoiled?

What do you do if you have a child like this, no other children can nap when you have a screamer...
Yes, this is tough, do you have anywhere you can put him away from everyone else, so they can't hear him screaming?
MrsCoffee 06:34 PM 03-17-2010
I do but I am supose to keep all the children in one room at rest time.
momma2girls 07:03 PM 03-17-2010
Originally Posted by krogers1982:
I do but I am supose to keep all the children in one room at rest time.
How come???
Janet 07:35 PM 03-17-2010
that the time change is messing with dck's sleep cycle? It is here. Nap has been pretty funky lately but it will go back to normal soon.
momma2girls 12:59 PM 03-18-2010
I place my 2 ones that wake up screaming in 2 seperate rooms, so they don't wake each other up during nap time. The older ones lay in front of the tv. I turn on a movie or the tv for 1/2 hr. then shut it off for naptime. It works pretty good most of the time.
Tags:crying, nap, screaming, sleep time
Reply Up