Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCD Told Me That 3yo DCG Hasn't Been Wanting To Come To My House In The Mornings....
crazydaycarelady 07:26 AM 12-02-2014
....for the last few weeks. They are trying to figure out why.

Well, I know why! I have been riding her hard trying to improve her behavior. She is the definition of "brat" and her parents will go to whatever extreme necessary to avoid her crying. I have been giving her time-outs when she hits, says mean things, or otherwise treats the other kids bad. Then I make her apologize which is like pulling teeth. I also do not let her have her two full size blankets at anytime other than nap.

Her parents set me up all the time. Like when they arrive dcm will get out the two huge blankets and give them to dcg. Dcg will start crying because she knows I will put them up the second dcm leaves. They also bring toys and let me be the bad guy taking them away.

I would just continue with the behavior modification however, dcparents are trying to figure out why dcg does not want to come, trying to read into the situation. What is going on here that is SO BAD that dcg doesn't want to come?

What would you do?
Tags:drop off issues
Up