Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>dcm keeps telling me dcg doesn't want to come
mommyneedsadayoff 01:07 PM 09-11-2015
So I have a dcg who is 2 and she has never had issues coming to daycare, just a few times that she has been a little clingy to mom but even then, no crying or anything when mom leaves. Fast forward to the past week or so. Mom will come in and say "oh she started crying when we pulled up and didn't want to come" and then hug dcg and cuddle her. I am like, what do I say to that?!! I usually say it is normal and we will get busy and she will be fine, but it is annoying me. I get that kids don't want to come, but why would you tell someone that your child really doesn't want to come to their house or cries when they do? It seems kind of mean to me. Best to not say anything at all imo. It doesn't help that dcm is a friend of mine, so it hurts a little more. I just want to say, "oh, well you say she doesn't want to be here, so take her home and we will go about having our fun day! Peace out!" I just think it is rude. Anyone else feel this way or maybe I am being too sensitive.
Up