Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Insurance>Insurance?
tthomas 01:53 PM 12-11-2013
Hello all! I am in the process of relocationg and expanding my daycare which includes new insurance due to the size change. However (I live in Los Angeles CA), once I have more than eight children in my care I have to have commercial insurance. I've called around to get quotes but I want to be sure I am getting my money worth. If possible please share some insurance companies you are familiar with that insure large in home child daycares.
Annalee 06:10 PM 12-11-2013
Originally Posted by tthomas:
Hello all! I am in the process of relocationg and expanding my daycare which includes new insurance due to the size change. However (I live in Los Angeles CA), once I have more than eight children in my care I have to have commercial insurance. I've called around to get quotes but I want to be sure I am getting my money worth. If possible please share some insurance companies you are familiar with that insure large in home child daycares.
https://dcins.com/home.php Try this link. DCI deals with large or small in-home child care programs...I have used their services for many years. Affordable and good service. I have never filed a claim however, I know providers who have and were pleased with the prompt/courteous service.
tthomas 04:31 PM 12-13-2013
Ok Thanks!
TwinKristi 08:22 PM 12-13-2013
I use them too and there's lots of different options and packages. Like you can add on vehicle coverage and other stuff. If you belong to an association you get a discount too. I paid like less than $400 and could do it in 4 pmts.
originalkat 12:43 PM 12-14-2013
This is the company I go through for my business insurance...
http://www.assurechildcare.com
MarinaVanessa 02:06 PM 12-14-2013
I'm in Ventura County and most providers here especially large licensed family child care providers use DCI too.
Babyluver2 03:53 PM 12-14-2013
I used DCI and they were great.
Tags:insurance
Reply Up