Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Insurance>Day Care Insurance
Unregistered 09:39 PM 08-12-2014
I operate legally license exempt in AZ and am looking into daycare ins. All of the recommended companies ask for a copy of your license and/or your license number on their forms. Does anyone know of a company that covers legally license exempt providers?
Michael 10:49 PM 08-12-2014
Check with DCI: https://www.daycare.com/advertisers/dci/index.html
Unregistered 01:10 PM 08-13-2014
Thanks Michael. I called DCI and they do not cover legally licensed exempt providers. Do you know of any companies who do?
Daycare Insurance 10:14 AM 08-15-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Thanks Michael. I called DCI and they do not cover legally licensed exempt providers. Do you know of any companies who do?
I am very sorry that we could not help you. Many companies do not provide coverage for exempt providers because of the lack of regulation over those operations. Part of the reason we can offer coverage at such an affordable rate is because of the training and oversight by state licensing organizations. Even though we could not provide coverage for you we do offer many education pamphlets regarding child care insurance and how to protect your business. If you need any of these please give us a call.
Tags:insurance
Reply Up