Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Insurance>Is Having A Business Policy Too Much?
ggmac 05:58 AM 11-20-2014
I live in Mn and went through Aspen/West Bend. Since the Child Care is how I make my living, I wanted something to cover everything, even lost wages. Am I wrong on this? The agent has suggested this Business policy at $660 per year. Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated, I have until Dec 2 to pay this bill.
Daycare Insurance 10:45 AM 11-20-2014
Originally Posted by ggmac:
I live in Mn and went through Aspen/West Bend. Since the Child Care is how I make my living, I wanted something to cover everything, even lost wages. Am I wrong on this? The agent has suggested this Business policy at $660 per year. Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated, I have until Dec 2 to pay this bill.
To be honest the pricing doesnt sound too high. However you want to make sure you know everything that the policy covering. You want to make sure you have a professional liability policy, an accident medical policy and a child abuse endorsement.

In my experience lost wages is more common for commercial centers rather than in home child cares, and it is sometimes part of other property coverages. If you have a policy that is covering your child care operation and lost wages, then you seem to be in pretty good shape.
Reply Up