Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Insurance>Insurance - What questions should I have?
Hartingirl 03:40 AM 12-16-2014
I know I'm totally spamming the boards this morning. I'm sorry! I have inspection tomorrow so I'm trying to wrap up some last minute things in hopes that I can open officially this week if all goes well tomorrow.

I'm shopping for liability insurance and Google has me overwhelmed. Do you have any suggestions for major companies that are well-known and liked? What questions should I be asking of a potential insurance company?

Any suggestions on where to start with shopping for insurance is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
Annalee 04:44 AM 12-16-2014
Originally Posted by Hartingirl:
I know I'm totally spamming the boards this morning. I'm sorry! I have inspection tomorrow so I'm trying to wrap up some last minute things in hopes that I can open officially this week if all goes well tomorrow.

I'm shopping for liability insurance and Google has me overwhelmed. Do you have any suggestions for major companies that are well-known and liked? What questions should I be asking of a potential insurance company?

Any suggestions on where to start with shopping for insurance is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
I have DCI insurance and have for many years....
Laurel 05:07 AM 12-16-2014
DCI here too. There is an ad at the top of the forum for it. Just call. Some here say it does not cover them in their state but I see you are from Florida. So am I. We can get it here.

Laurel
Daycare Insurance 01:57 PM 12-18-2014
Originally Posted by Hartingirl:

We do indeed provide coverage in the state of Florida. But more importantly we actually provide a list of questions you should be asking when looking for insurance!!! The checklist was developed with a third party is is completely generic. It features no adds for our insurance. Feel free to give our office a call and speak with a staff member, they are all knowledgeable and can answer any questions you may have.
Reply Up