Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Insurance>Insurance In New Jersey
Amal 09:39 PM 05-05-2015
I'm opening a home day care in New Jersey. As it's a home day care, I do not require licensing. However as I'm leasing a property for the business I do require insurance, both for the landlord as well as my LLC. Would you be able to provide quotes for me?

Thank you for your time.
Amal
amalhsarhan@gmail.com
Daycare Insurance 09:40 AM 05-06-2015
Originally Posted by Amal:
I'm opening a home day care in New Jersey. As it's a home day care, I do not require licensing. However as I'm leasing a property for the business I do require insurance, both for the landlord as well as my LLC. Would you be able to provide quotes for me?

Thank you for your time.
Amal
amalhsarhan@gmail.com
Amal,

Thanks so much for posting. Unfortunately we do only provide coverage for licensed providers. We also do not service the great state of New Jersey. It can be very difficult to find an insurance company willing to insure an unlicensed facility. The reason for this is, that is the main way an insurance company can know for sure that you are qualified to run a day care. There may be companies out there who provide for unlicensed or exempt operations but I unfortunately am not familiar with any.

I would suggest giving our office a call and speaking with me directly, I may be able to at least point you in the right direction.
Blackcat31 09:46 AM 05-06-2015
Here is an insurance directory.
Maybe one of the companies on this list serves NJ

http://www.tomcopelandblog.com/famil...directory.html
Tags:insurance, new jersey
Reply Up